𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼 - 𝑁𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐

𝙽𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 |

(𝚊𝚍𝚓.) 𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 |

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

The boys had agreed to stay over at my house, since it was already a bit too late and my house was closest to here, the heart of the town. We walked to my house, laughing and talking about everything.

For some reason, I actually felt like I had known them. And that I actually talked with them more than just at school. They look and sound so oddly familiar. But where have I exactly seen them?

We finally arrived at my house. Unlocking the door, I let Erik in, Timo following after him, as i went in last and locked the door again. I put the keys on the drawer next to the door, as I removed my shoes, and told the others to make themselves at home.

We sat on the couch, and I put on the TV, going onto Hulu and looking for something to watch. In the end, we all decided on starting to watch American Horror Story. It was really fun, and an addicting show to say the least.

I led them upstairs to give them pajamas, and showed them the bathroom where they could change. I went to my bedroom to change. Seemingly, I was the first one that finished changing up, as I close my bedroom door behind me and head downstairs, to prepare some snacks.

They finally came downstairs, and plopped down onto the couch, as i joined them not long after, with a tray of food and drinks that I had now placed on the coffee table.

My couch wasn't the biggest, but it was big enough for us three. We did try our best to not be too loud, since Alexis was upstairs, and most likely asleep.

I rest my head on Eriks shoulder, as he gladly puts his arm around me. I had not expected that, but I won't deny it, I liked it. I also feel Timo's head resting on my lap. That's when I closed my eyes and walked into the land of dreams.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜...|

I was at Leo's party, sitting alone in the corner of the living room, scrolling through social media. I already took two drinks of beer, which made me feel a bit dizzy, so I just sat somewhere in hopes of bothering no one. I wasn't good with alcohol.

That's when I see two people approaching me. Their voices sound oddly familiar.

But why do their faces look blurry? Is it the effect of the alcohol? Or am is it just my imagination?

"Hey, you seem a bit lonely, wanna hang out with us?" The taller one of the two asked. He had a slight accent, an accent that sounded unfamiliar. He was probably not from here. They smiled at me. I smiled back, and slurred a bit on my words without wanting to.

"Y-Yeah, sure."

The shorter one took me by my arm, and dragged me to the kitchen, where it was calmer.

Until now, i still couldn't define their features. It was all so blurry. But yet it felt like I've seen them somewhere and heard them somewhere as well.

Everything felt so hazy, and I feel confused.

Then, I wake up.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢...|

I startled awake, and looked around just to find that I was still on the couch with Timo and Erik.

That dream.
It was so weird.
I couldn't define their facial features, but the only things I could recognize clearly was those two people's hair color and their build.

And I felt like I had seen those two already.

The taller ones hair color was oddly similar to Eriks strawberry ginger hair. His body was also pretty much identical to Eriks.

The shorter guy's hair color was the same as Timo's, so was his body and his voice.

I began to finally connect the dots. It all made much more sense now. That's why I felt like I had known them from somewhere out of school. That's why their voices and accents sounded so oddly familiar, even though everything that happened at the party was so blurry.

So that's where I actually met them.

Everything is clear now.