𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Matthew, one of Leo's best friends, has always been the nice one, always the one to stay behind and help. He did the same now. I'm glad he's here.
"Hey- c'mon, let's get you to the infirmary," he stammered out, putting my arm around his shoulders. I tried putting some effort in walking too, but it hasn't done much. Matthew was stronger.

"Agh- hey uh- thanks," I managed to stutter out, with the remaining strength I have. He glanced at me and flashed a warm smile. He opened his mouth, and said, softly, "Hey, it's fine, I just wanna say sorry about Leo. You know how he tends to get a bit...murderous, if I can put it like that."

He was right. Leo did have severe anger issues, and this was when it got very bad. But he never got mad over something this small. I always pull up to his parties because I love seeing him annoyed. I love seeing him. Just seeing him, looking at him. In those maroon grayish blue eyes.

They were beautiful.

He was beautiful.

'What the fuck are you thinking, Jaxon? He's your cousin goddamnit!'
'Why did i feel something else other than fear, anger and pain when he choked me? Why did it feel good? Why-

      "Jaxon, are you okay? You've been zoning out," I heard Matthew ask, before realizing we were already in the infirmary. No one was there besides us, since the nurse was on her break somewhere else. So it was just us two. I felt myself get sat down on one of the beds. Matthew was busy getting whatever he was getting, to stitch me up.

Matthew was good with his hands, and with medicine. He was studying to be a virologist. He was really smart, good looking and sweet. With piercing hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair and freckles, he could easily make anyone fall in love with him. But he chooses to not play with people's feelings. Who cares? He could be so damn popular with his beauty.

But he chooses to hide himself behind Leo, and not attract any sort of attention he actually deserved.

'Oh well. You do you, Matthew.'

He comes back, with some alcohol, some tissues and some bandages, as he crouches down to my level, wetting a tissue with alcohol and gently tapping it on my facial wounds, making me wince at the sudden pain.

"It's gonna be okay, it will hurt for a few moments, but that's a good sign, since it's killing the bacteria's," he reassured me. He was good with words when comforting somebody.

After bandaging me all up, he lends me his hand to help me up, as I gladly do so. We walked together out of the room, soon realizing we were late for class. He looked at me, I looked at him. He grabs my arm as we ran to class, seeing everyone was already here, even the teacher. Obviously.

Our excuse was: I fell down the stairs. It was the dumbest one yet but it worked, at least. I went to sit down at my seat, next to Melissa. Matthew went to sit at his. Melissa tried hitting a conversation, and it worked, since we've been whispering and chuckling at each other for ten minutes now.

The teacher caught us, and we were just given a warning for now. This teacher was too nice, too nice for this school. I'm happy that he's here, he's always been nice to everyone. Even they're mad at him for no reason.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

The bell finally rang. It was tiring. I managed to go stitch myself up in the bathroom, by just wiping the blood off with some tissues and water, I assumed Matthew brought Jaxon to the infirmary. He most likely did anyway. After gathering up all my stuff, I say goodbye to my friends, who were in the same class as me, telling them I was gonna go home alone today.

Obviously, that was a lie.

I headed to the town's forest. It was so relaxing here. There was a lake, and when the sun would set, it would reflect straight onto the water, and it was the perfect place here to take nature photos. It was beautiful, calming, and just relaxing. No stress.

I sit down onto the grass, my back against a tree bark, facing the lake while hearing the birds in the tree chirping and the ducks in the water paddling with their legs., quacking on a few occasions. My backpack rested next to me.

Nature was gorgeous.

I thought I was finally going to find peace here, but no. The thought of his face could never get out of my head. A small part of me actually felt bad for hurting him like this.

But another part enjoyed seeing him like that, in pain, with his eyes actually begging for more.

It's all just so confusing, why the hell would I enjoy hurting him? And why would he enjoy it?

Did I find some sort of arousal in doing that?

He's your cousin goddamnit. Leo, get yourself together.