𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝐼 - 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

His embrace felt comforting. He felt safe. I felt safe in his arms. I always felt safe around him. He made me feel protected.

Kinda felt like i was on a train, but it rode in the clouds. Felt dazed around him. Felt on cloud nine, once again. He was comforting.

Loved him.

We parted again. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Leo asked me if he could stay over tonight.

I was more than happy to receive him, eagerly nodding to let him know that. He smiled brightly, as i grabbed his arm and ran upstairs, as the hall echoed with our laughters.

We sat there, talking about numerous memories of our childhood, and everything that had come to our minds. His laugh was soft and smooth. So pleasing to the ear. Every time he laughed, i could feel my ears tickle in pleasure and my heart beat faster, along with my body temperature heating up.

He was so dreamy.

Out of nowhere, again, i could feel my hand lead itself onto his. I didn't control it, i didn't have any control over my body anymore. It was moving by itself now. What the hell was happening?

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

He looks adorable when he's blushing. Why am i thinking of him that way? I love Jaxon!

Or do i?

What the fuck?

Wait...Jaxon! Fuck, i forgot i was inviting him over at my house this evening! I'm suck an idiot-
"Hey, Matthew, i gotta go, i'm meeting up with Jaxon," i said, as his face fell immediately. He seemed to have glared at the sound of Jaxon's name.

Does he hate him that much?

I let him go and get up, as he does so as well, leading me towards the door. We looked at each other one last time as i stood in the doorframe. And our faces were inches away from each other.

Without thinking, i erased that space and gently pressed my lips against his. They were soft and pink. How beautiful.

Wait what?

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Why is he late? It's not like him at all. I've been waiting for like fifteen minutes now...
What the hell is taking him so long?

After five more minutes, he finally arrived, sprinting towards me. I sigh in relief, as he flashed a bright smile at me. It was beautiful.

"Hey, what took you so long?" I asked. He rubbed his neck nervously, an awkward smile plastered on his face. We head inside of his house, plopping down on one of the couches.

"To answer your question, i was at Matthew's."

A silence followed.

What was he doing there?
Never mind, they're friends, they have every right to.

He's really nice, sweet and kindhearted!

But something is off about him.

The way he acts around Leo, the way his voice sounds so different around Leo, the way he's so nervous around him...

It's probably just me, Matthew is a shy person anyway, so it must be the fact he's a bit introverted.
I'm just overthinking.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Leo and Jaxon had then decided to head upstairs to Leo's room. It was still quiet on the way. When they entered the room, a fresh breeze had come to wave in their faces. The window was open. In addition, the sun's orange rays was shining through said window and tracing the bed, along with the floor.

It was a beautiful scenery.

Leo's room was clean, as always, everything was organized, his bed was neatly made with blankets and pillows in his favorite color, green. (ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ? 😏)

They sat down on the bed, whom was made for two people, as they stared at each other.

Finally, the silence broke.

"So...what were you doing with Matthew? If you don't mind me asking," Jaxon softly said, looking away nervously. Leo looks at him, and answers, bluntly, "Oh, we just went to our childhood treehouse, and ate snacks, and i saw his little brother."

"Isn't it sister?" Jaxon asked confusedly.
"It's a 'he' now. He's a boy."
"Oh, my bad. What's his name?"
"His name is Alexis," Leo said, a warm smile plastered on his face.

"Nice name."

They talked and talked about everything and nothing, laughing on a few occasions as well.
Nevertheless, Jaxon didn't notice anything suspicious about Leo.

That was, until he noticed the mark on Leo's neck.