𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼 - 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

"Harlow...who did you invite again?" i asked, shooting a glare at her. She looks back at me nervously, rubbing her neck in addition. She says, hesitantly, "Well- uh- i- i may have invited one of our cousins from this town-" yeah. She's a bad liar.

We only have one cousin of ours in this town. And it's Leo. She invited goddamned Leo. For fucks sake, she knows i hate him!

(Or do you?)

It's gonna be so awkward. Especially after what happened in the forest. Why the fuck did i think it was a good idea? And a good time?

Five minutes later, a knock or three were heard at the door. Must be him. Harlow sprints towards the wooden plank, pulls it wide open and practically jumps into Leo's arms, who gladly hugged her back, flashing a warm smile.

He had a beautiful smile, though. No denying that either.

Everything was beautiful about him- Jaxon no. What the actual fuck.

"Hey, Jaxon," Leo greeted, i looked at him, as my face immediately heated up. He had a black turtle neck on, which perfectly traced his abs. And holy shi-

Jaxon NO.

Get over yourself goddamnit he's your cousin!

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Jaxon looked incredibly weird. Why the fuck was he blushing? (You know exactly why and it was literally your goal.)

As Harlow got out of my arms, i took a better look at Jaxon and- woah. He was incredibly handsome. Somehow more now then any other time. I approached him, and then, did something i never expected I'd ever do.

I hugged him.

Soon after i could feel his hands hesitantly rest on my back. His touch was pleasing. (It will be even more pleasing on your di- okay sorry)

I felt bad for what i did to him. I'm a fucking asshole.

"I'm sorry," i whispered in his ear.

I slightly pulled away, my arms loosely wrapped around him now, as i saw him smile. His smile was comforting, and gorgeous. I smile back at him, as he responded, softly, "It's fine, it was my fault for pulling up in the first place anyway."

I fully pulled away from him, telling him, "No, i shouldn't have acted out in the first place, i'm sorry."

We then all just went to sit down at the dining table. And holy fuck the food looked amazing. I'm pretty sure Harlow cooked all of this. There's no way Jaxon could cook that well. We all started eating. And as we finished up, Harlow and Jaxon went to push the plates away. I helped them as well.

Harlow went upstairs after that, leaving Jaxon and i alone. Just the two of us. (We can make it if we try)

He looked at me awkwardly, as i tried avoiding his gaze out of nervousness. Something then finally came out. (No not his friend down there-)

      "Hey, wanna go to the park?" i asked. He looked at me, and nodded, eagerly. We stood up, and left the house. It was silent on the entire way. But it was a sort of comfortable silence. On some occasions, i felt his hand brush against mine. The feeling was pleasant, to say the least.

It was only when we almost arrived at the park, that he said something.

"The sky is really beautiful."
"You're right." And he was. It was a beautiful gradient of blue and orange. Was truly fascinating.

"But it's not as beautiful as you."
Oh.
That was by accident. I didn't mean to let that slip out. (Or did you-?)

He looked at me, with wide eyes, and a bright blush tainting his cheeks. He looked cute like that-
Leo will you get yourself together or not? Fucking hell.

We found an empty bench facing a lake. It was the perfect place. We sat down, and did not talk for a moment after that.

Five minutes of silence. And we finally started a conversation after that. I looked at him, and admired his beauty. His emerald green eyes, his fluffy black hair, his muscled body, his slender length (I do mean that in both ways yes). He was handsome.

I can't fight these thoughts anymore.

I feel him scoot closer to me. I looked at him, he looked at me, our faces were inches away from each other. I didn't hesitate.

I pressed my lips onto his.

And he slid his hand down my shirt.