𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑

WARNING: this chapter will contain some smut. Keep in mind I'm still shit at writing it HALSKAJSJKS Anyways enjoy

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

What the fuck? Why did he have a mark on his neck? It resembled to a pair of lips too!

What did he do with Matthew?

"Leo, why do you have a mark on your neck?" I asked. His expression switched from a calm one to a nervous one, if not worried. Why was he so nervous about what i asked?

"Well, uh," he began, "Well...We kissed."

'We kissed.'

Those words had rung through my head. Why was i mad? I don't love him, do i?

Besides, it's more acceptable for him to get with his best friend rather than with his cousin. So i shouldn't be mad, i should be happy for him. What is wrong with me?

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth.
"Listen i'm sorry," Leo said, apologetically, looking at me with sad eyes. I was jealous yet happy for him.

'Why not me?' i thought.

"Why? Why are you sorry? I'm happy for you," i answered, smiling at him. I mean, i was sort of happy for him. But i still felt a pang in my chest when he said that they kissed.

"But i don't like him."

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

"But i don't like him," i said. Not that i don't like him at all, i just don't like him in a romantic way. But yet that kiss felt...not bad. His lips felt soft, and he was a pretty good kisser. But i can't get myself to like him that way. I liked Jaxon. I loved Jaxon.

"Then who do you like?" Jaxon asked.

I think i should tell him. It's finally time. It's now or never.

"I love you, Jaxon."

He looks at me with wide eyes, seemingly trying to process what i had just said. Was it that hard to process in four words?

"I- Woah. I-I don't know what to say," was all he managed to stammer out. I looked at him worriedly, wondering if he was going to say anything else.

"I...I think i love you too, Leo."

My heart felt immediately lighter at the sound of those words. I let out a sigh of relief to make that visible that i was in fact happy. He smiled at me warmly, as i did so too in return.

I scoot closer to him. He scoots even closer to me.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Their faces were inches away from each other. That space was soon to be erased by Jaxon pressing his lips onto Leo's. Leo slipped his tongue into Jaxon's mouth, as their teeth clashed against each other. Jaxon found himself straddling Leo as their lips moved in sync.

Both of their clothed erections were grinding against each other now. Jaxon had not hesitated a second to unbutton his pants and free his cock from his underwear. Leo repeated that action on himself as well. The blonde male took both erections in his hand and slowly started stroking them.

Felt amazing for the both of them.

Jaxon let out a moan as Leo started stroking faster. He started feeling a knot form into his stomach, it was practically throwing him over the edge. Same thing was happening to Leo as the two were slowly being driven to insanity.

It then happened. They arrived to their limit, as they let their cum spurt over each other's chests. They were out of breath.

It was the best night of their life.

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

'I can't believe i actually kissed him. Why did I do that? He literally told me he doesn't like me back. Why am I such a shitty person? Why can't I just accept the fact that he just sees me as a friend?

A friend.

That's all I am to him. I wished it was more. I wished we were more than that. But life decided otherwise. Life decided  that he and his cousin were destined to be together.

But I can't control that. As his best friend, I'm supposed to be happy for him goddamnit! Why am I like that? Why didn't I just control myself? Why did I have to kiss him even though he said he doesn't like me back?'

I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheek as I was rethinking my actions. Why am I such an idiot?
Why can't I just accept it? I'm disgusted with myself.

I hate myself. I hate myself with every single ounce of my being. I hate my personality. I hate my body. I wish i had a body like Leo's.

Maybe I should also apologize to him.

But I wish I was dead. So we wouldn't have to be in this situation.