𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑉 - 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

My eyelids felt heavy. Thinking too much really tired me out for some odd reason. I closed my eyes and relaxed my mind at the sound of the water, the wind and the birds, as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I was finally alone. I could finally enjoy some time in peace. That was, until Melissa had pulled up behind me, gently placing her hand on my shoulder. She smiled at me, as I did so in return. I did enjoy her company, I'm not gonna lie. We just talked to each other about everything and nothing. She was a fun person to hang out with.

Better then (Y/N) in many, many ways.

As we arrived to her house, I waved at her. She stuck her hand out, before entering her house. I didn't feel like going home and fighting with dad again. I just wanted to go to the forest and relax, like I always do.
I felt odd. In some sort of way. I felt melancholic.

There's no particular reason as to why, except that I only felt that way when the image of Leo being in pain would pop up in my mind. Why do I feel bad? He literally deserved it. He deserved being in pain. He deserved all of that. He was an asshole, a hypocrite, a liar.

But I still felt bad. Why should I feel bad? He did way worse. He should apologize.

And i should too.

Arriving at the forest, I made my way through the trees to finally come across the lake I've been looking for. It was beautiful. I walk towards it, looking around for a spot to sit at, as i notice somebody sitting against a tree bark. It was in fact Leo. He was sleeping, as it seemed.

He looked so...peaceful. And his soft skin, it shined in the light of the sun, the rays hitting his face perfectly contrasting with his skin tone. He was handsome. I don't think I can deny it.

I felt like annoying him.

So, i head towards his sleeping form, sitting down next to him and laying my head on his shoulder. To make matters worse (or better), I decide to rest my hand on his. He's gonna be so mad. And his face would be priceless!

I could feel myself get more tired by the second. So I just give in, and fall asleep.

𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 . . .

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I could feel my eyes flutter open. Lifting my head and checking my surroundings, my mind cleared itself in the meanwhile as I realized I felt something, or rather someone, on my shoulder. I look on my side, and see that Jaxon's head was resting on my shoulder.

What the hell was he doing here? I took a glance at my hand, and see his resting on it. My entire body started heating up. Many thoughts were wandering around at the same time, it was overwhelming.

'Why was he here?'
'Why is he sleeping on my shoulder so comfortably?'
'What the hell is happening?'

Should I wake him up? I feel bad for doing that. I mean, he could've woken me up, but he didn't and just slept too.

He was...hot. No denying it. He's tall, muscular body, and his black fluffy hair that looked so fun to play with- yeah forget that.

His...Lips. His lips look so soft. I- I feel like pressing mine onto them- we're cousins, idiot. Now is not the time to think about that. Think about how you can sincerely apologize to him, think about how you can make it up to him. Think about those things instead wanting to fuck him-

His head moved. He looked up at me, with those tired, emerald green eyes. It was too late for me to hide my blush, and he seemed to have noticed it.
His mouth had formed into a smile. That same, smug smile of his. I'm sensing something.

The tension was rising, my face became redder and redder by the minute. I could see his hand lift up from mine as it caressed my cheek.

Our faces were only inches away from each other as he sat up. My mind disconnected from my entire body. I was moving, without wanting to. My body controlled itself, I didn't anymore.

My face erased an inch of the space that was left between us. His did so too.

It happened.

His soft, pink lips pressed onto mine. It was a new feeling, unlike all the others i had felt when kissing someone. It- it felt pleasant, great, calming, and- just pleasant.

Something slightly bothered me, though.

And it felt like someone was watching us.

A/N - yeah slightly shorter too but ok-
ANYWAYS I hope you liked this chapter! As you could see it was getting a little intense so please tell me what you think. As always, don't hesitate to put reviews, tips and everything!!

ALSO QOTD: who do you think was maybe watching them? Comment down below !! :D

Thanks for reading, see you next chapter besties <3

Also let's say it may get a bit dramatic? Anyways bye besties