𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼 - 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

The last bell of the day had rung. We were finally free from school again. I went up to Matthew, but stopped midway as I saw him talking with Timo and Erik, I turned back and just walked alone, I didn't want to bother him.

I passed by Jaxon, trying to avoid him, but to no avail. He grabbed me by my arm and looked at me with pleading eyes, insinuating a 'please talk to me' look. I sighed, and stood still, waiting for him to say something. His face expression had switched to a relieved one.

"Leo, uh, I wanted to ask you something." His gaze met mine.

"Yeah, go on," I said, giving him the green light to ask his question.
"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me to the city, tonight." His eyes were hopeful. I processed every word into my mind.

I said yes, and he seemed very happy.
"Does seven o' clock work?" He asked.
"Of course, where do we meet?"
"At the local vintage shop!" He said.
"Sure! See you there." The last thing I said to him before we parted ways.

I finally arrived home, and plopped down on my couch the moment I had stepped in and locked the door behind me.

'Did Jaxon just ask me out on a date?'

...I better get ready. It's almost time.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝙻𝚎𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑, 𝟼:𝟺𝟸 𝙿.𝙼.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Jaxon tapped his foot at exactly every second that passed. When was Leo going to come out? Soon enough, he hoped. And soon Leo came out. He wore a black turtleneck and some blue jeans. The turtleneck pushed against his torso, perfectly tracing his abs. Every detail of them.

Jaxon couldn't help but reveal a faint pink blush on his cheeks. Leo seemingly noticed that, and smirked at him.
"Like what you see?" He smugly asked, locking the door behind him in the meanwhile.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝟽:𝟷𝟹 𝙿.𝙼

The two were taking a walk around, visiting various shops, seeing if there was anything that could catch their eye. And a few things did. A few people, actually.

Matthew, Erik and Timo. The three were chatting and laughing, until they noticed Leo and Jaxon, and smiled at them. The two did so as well in return. They just passed by each other, and continued minding their own businesses.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝟽:𝟸𝟾 𝙿.𝙼.

Melissa and (Y/N) were both sitting on the couch, watching Pose on Netflix. (Y/N) had rested her head on Melissa's shoulder, not thinking if the other had minded it or not. The two were official now. The whole school knew it, and was happy for it.

(Y/N) looked up to Melissa, and gave her a quick peck on her cheek. Melissa looked down at her, face flushed and eyes foiled with softness. She really do develop a soft spot for (Y/N), didn't she?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟼 𝙿.𝙼.

The last episode of the season they were binge watching had finished, and (Y/N) seemed to have fallen asleep now. Melissa had felt tired as well, so she picked (Y/N) with as much caution as she could, and brought her upstairs to her bedroom. Luckily, the bed was big enough for two people, so they didn't have to lay glued to each other like in a box of sardines.

(Y/N)'s was still sleeping, as Melissa covered her up with the blanket. The ginger haired girl than laid in bed next to her, taking an unfinished book in hand and reading a few more pages, before actually feeling sleepy and and closing her eyes, drifting slowly but surely into dreamland.

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Timo, Erik and I were sitting at the table, chit-chatting about each of our home countries. Erik talked about the beauties and stories of his childhood in Norway, Timo talked about Finland's not-so-friendly people, and about the amazing places of the country to visit, and I talked about Canada's overly-friendly people, and about its beautiful natural places.

We were in an Italian restaurant, that was famous in this part of town. The waiter had finally arrived with our food, and had returned to the kitchen right after placing the plates on our table and wishing us to enjoy our meals.

We ate quite in silence. That was, until Erik almost choked on his pizza, Timo immediately softly hitting him on his back, out of reflex as it seemed. The three of us started chuckling at what just happened, not caring if the people around were staring at us.

I felt even more free than ever. I felt like I can be myself with them too. The only people I could be myself with were Leo and Alexis. In front of our other friends, I had always preferred to stay in Leo's shadow mainly, and just talk when it was necessary.

But now, I felt free. I felt like me. And it felt amazing.

I'm loving these two already. Feels like I've brown them for all my life, even though we only hung out a few times before, and it was mainly school related.

I feel happy.