𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋 - '𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝟻:𝟹𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

It's almost six o' clock. I can't wait to see him! We'll go to downtown and buy some snacks and drinks, and we'll go to the treehouse! Let's just hope it's still there. I just wanna be with him forever.

𝟻:𝟻𝟾 𝙿.𝙼.

I heard a knock on the door. It must be him. I go up to the door and pull it open. My intuition was right, it is him. He's- woah. Handsome. His muscles pushing against his beige turtle neck. I could feel my body heat up- bows not the time, Matthew!

"Hey, Matt!" Leo said.
"Hey! Come on in," i responded, getting away from the door frame to let him in. He stepped in, turned around and gave me a hug. Out of nowhere. It felt comforting.

He lets go of me, and asks, eagerly, "So! What are we doing?" I smile at him.

"I thought that we could downtown first and buy some snacks and drinks, and then go to a certain place that you might like," i explained. His face lit up, as he answered, happily, "I'm excited!"

And i am too.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝟼:𝟷𝟼 𝙿.𝙼.

We bought the food and drinks, as we almost arrived at the treehouse. But that meant we had to pass by my old house. So many memories, and most of them weren't good. At all. They're already resurfacing to my mind as i think about it. Don't let yourself get distracted by them, Matthew! It's all in the past now, and Leo is with you, you should be happy.

Right after we passed by that house, i told Leo to close his eyes, and that i'll guide him. I grabbed his hand and led him towards the treehouse. I felt oddly happy, when i grabbed his hand. Just touching him made me go on cloud nine.

We arrived at said treehouse. I told him to open his eyes, and heard him gasp the moment he saw the surprise. He seemed genuinely happy, as his face immediately lit up at the sight of it.

I run up to the stairs leading to the house, as i turn around to signal him to come. I opened the door, and everything was still intact, there was dust, though. But still, everything stayed in its place. It looked exactly like ten years ago. The wave of nostalgia immediately hit me.

I go inside, as Leo follows me in, closing the door behind him. We sit down on the couch, and take out all sorts of snacks and drinks from the grocery bag.

We started eating, as we talked about all sorts of things, and about memories of this house that had popped up in our minds. It was nice, to hang out with him like that. Just the two of us.

Should i tell him?
What if he'll hate me?
What if he'll make fun of me?
What if he'll be disgusted of me because someone as ugly as me loves someone as handsome as him?

Many what ifs were roaming around my head, as i started to get anxious again.

I should tell him. It's now or never. Who cares if he says no? I'll get over it and accept it.

But what if it ruins our friendship?

I'll say it.

"Hey, Matt, what's wrong? You seem anxious, is something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything right?"

Fuck. I'm regretting my choice.

Small tears start forming at the corners of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks, looking at me with nothing but concern.

"I love you..." I mumble. He raises an eyebrow, asking, confused, "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"I fucking love you, Leo. I've loved since we were like, what, twelve? I've always wanted to be with you. I get lost in your eyes every time i look at them. I love it when your skin comes in contact with mine, i love it when i hear your voice. I love every single bit of you. You don't know how much it fucking hurts me to see you hanging out more with Jaxon and act all lovey dicey with him, even though he's your goddamn cousin!"

I felt my voice breaking with every word. Hot tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I showed myself vulnerable in front of him.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

He just confessed to me. He did. How do react? What do i do? I don't know what to do. I slowly scoot closer to him, and tightly wrap my arms around him. His sobs echoed through the wooden house, becoming more desperate by the second.

His head rested on my chest. His sobs quieted down to sniffles, as it all went silent again. I gently started caressing his hair until his breathing sounded rhythmic. He must've fallen asleep.