𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼 - 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐

Warning: some lime? 🍋💚

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

His hand slid under my shirt. It felt so cold, yet so soft and warm. It was unexplainable. But it felt so good, it was the last thing i could care about right now.

The only thing i cared about now, was him.

He finally reached my nipple, slightly pinching it, earning a small yelp from me.

I could feel his other hand reach to my bulge, as he slowly started stroking it to the cloth, earning a moan from me this time. It felt great. I wanted more. I needed more.

I snapped out of my trance. Fuck. We're in a park, we can't do this in public.

"Jaxon- i'm- isn't it better if we don't do this in the park? Anybody could come-"

His hand slid away, as he looked at me in agreement. I stood up, grabbed him by his arm and dragged him along.

In the end, we ran through the park, hands laced together as we both rung with laughter. It was fun. He was fun.

"Hey, wanna go to the forest? I heard it was beautiful at night," Jaxon suggested. I eagerly nodded, as he was the one to drag me around this time.

We arrived at the forest, and- wow. It was beautiful.
We went to sit down, close to the lake, and just enjoyed the moment.

I could feel his hand awkwardly rest on mine, as i laced my fingers with his. Taking a glance at him, i noticed he was brightly blushing. He looked adorable like that.

'But he would look even more adorable panting, full of sweat, and being nothing more than a moaning mess underneath me as i pound into him, while he chants my name as if it was a prayer-'

Leo, what the fuck is wrong with you?
[anyways...]

He looked tired. It looked like was gonna fall asleep at any moment. I would be glad to let him sleep on my shoulder, to be honest. And so he did. He rested his head on my shoulder. I put my hand around his shoulders. That same hand, well, he holds it.

"Hey, wanna lay down?" he whispered. I said 'yes', and we plopped down on the ground filled with leaves. My arm was still around him, but his head was now resting on my chest. My heartbeat started racing.

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I could feel his heart beat fast against my ear. It was pleasant, to feel him be this nervous when i'm around. It's pleasant to also annoy him.

I trace my finger up his chest, as i arrived to his nipple again. I then started to trace circles around it.

"J-Jaxon- fuck...S-Stop-" he half-muttered, half-moaned.
"Fine," i whisper.

We both then drifted into a peaceful sleep.

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

(Y/N) and i were walking around in the forest, so that i could calm her down, since she just had a panic attack earlier. She told me it was a comfort place, and every time she thought about her parents, she would go here. I kinda feel bad for her.

I can't deny it...She's really cute. And she looks different, now that she cut her hair. She did some shoulders length curtain bangs. And it fit her! Also, i noticed that her blonde hair was not natural at all-
Should i ask her? Yeah, i will.

"Hey, (Y/N), i noticed that your blonde hair doesn't look natural at all- i mean, not to offend you or anything, but did you dye it?"

She looked at me nervously, then said, softly, "Well, i dyed it blonde because i really wanted to fit with you all, i actually have (H/C) [if your hair isn't blonde] hair. And well, i just wanted to fit in with you guys," she looked a bit sad.

"And even my blue eyes aren't real. I have (E/C) eyes," she added. (if you don't have blue eyes either)

"But now, i feel like i wanna be myself again. So uh, could you help me take the dye off of my hair?"

"It's not permanent hair dye, right?" I asked. She looked at me with wide eyes than giggled, "Of course not! I'm too scared to even do that!"

We both then laughed, as we continued our way around the forest, until we arrived at the lake. Her eyes were then filled with calmness the moment we arrived here. She looked...beautiful.

"Hey, is that Leo and Jaxon there?" She asked, pointing at two certain people who were laying on the ground, embracing each other.
They were indeed Leo and Jaxon.

I knew something was going on between them. The sexual tension and Jaxon looking so aroused when he was getting beaten up-

Yeah.

Something is definitely going on between them.