TWO.

Three hard taps came in contact with the eggshell white hotel door.

"Go open the door!" K-Ci launched a pillow at Dalvin's head.

"Stop bossing me around nigga!" Dalvin yelled, opening the door nevertheless to reveal a very covered up Stone, holding a shoe box.

"Wassup, wassup?" He greeted in a sort of hushed tone, taking off his black pullover hoodie.

"Why you all covered up like that?" JoJo asked.

Stone made an unreadable facial expression. "Look....let's just say a nigga got banned from this hotel."

"How—" DeVante started to say but Stone cut him off.

"Look, I ain't got time to be answering all these questions. Let's just get this shit over with so I can get my black ass up outta here!"

"Okay, show us what you got." Dalvin took a seat on the bed.

Stone sat the shoebox down, opening it and reaching inside. There were 4 iPhones inside.

"That's the X, eleven, thirteen, and seven plus. They all unlocked. Y'all gon' have to go to T-Mobile to connect y'all phone numbers and all that other shit," Stone explained.

"How come they all named after numbers?" JoJo wondered.

"I don't know, my nigga. I don't work at Apple."

"What's Apple?" K-Ci asked.

".....nigga what? Are you slow? Apple the ORGANIZATION?"

Dalvin looked at the seven he picked up. "Um....mine is cracked."

"Go to T-Mobile. They can fix that. I'm out!" Stone said before he walked out the door and left.

Dalvin pulled his mask down, walking out of the T-Mobile building with DeVante, K-Ci, and JoJo right behind.

"These masks got me feeling like I can't breathe for shit," JoJo complained.

K-Ci examined his. "Mine don't smell right."

"Sure it's not your breath?" Dalvin joked, causing the other male to aggressively shove him to the side.

"Now that we got our phones activated, what we do now?" DeVante questioned.

"Let me check my notes," Dalvin unlocked his phone and tapped on it for a second. "Step one, get our phones turned on. That's complete. Step two says....apply for jobs."

"Great," K-Ci rolled his eyes. "Now where the fuck am I gonna find a job?"

"I don't know about y'all but I already have an idea on where I'll be applying first," Dalvin smiled to himself, beginning to walk in a random direction.

"And where the hell are you going?" JoJo asked.

Dalvin stopped in his tracks. "Well actually I don't know—let me use the Google Maps app."