SEVENTEEN.

Haven scrunched her face up at the screen, listening to Dalvin beatbox on the other end.

"Dalvin...Dalvin...Dalvin."

"Hmm?"

"Do me a favor and like...shut the hell up. Please and thank you!"

Dalvin sucked his teeth. "You're a hater, that's what you are."

"She ain't a hater, she's real and I agree with her cause I don't wanna hear that shit either," JoJo cut in to the conversation.

"Go on somewhere," Dalvin popped his AirPods in so the conversation would be more private, closing the case and putting it on the charger.

"You need to go to Instagram cause I sent you a post five minutes ago," Haven notified.

Dalvin listened to the command, tapping on the colorful app. Oddly, as soon as it opened, it closed again. This made him re-tap it. The second screen he saw made him confused.

He couldn't see any of his posts, followers, or following list. Another page popped up after that, this time with words on it.

"Your account may be deleted," he read to himself, before grasping Haven's attention. "Why does it say my account might be deleted?"

"Huh?"

"It says my account might be deleted."

"Take a screenshot and send it to me."

Dalvin pressed the volume button and the home button simultaneously, creating a screenshot and sending it Haven's way. Once it came through, she took a second to scan over it.

"Dalvin, did you read it? Your page might be gone, my guy. Try to log out then log back in," she chuckled to herself.

The login page automatically popped up and Dalvin put in his username and password, seeing a statement from the app.

'Your account has been removed for violating our guidelines.'

"Nigga what?" He looked at his phone in confusion. "Haven, it's saying they removed my page cause I went against some type of guidelines!"

Haven couldn't fight her loud laughs. "What did you do? You must've posted something that somebody ain't like."

"I ain't post nothing wrong!"

"That ain't what Instagram saying!"

"Okay, this shit ain't funny." Dalvin grew irritated, muting the call and going to find his other three male companions. "The jig is up. Which one of you niggas reported me?"

They stared at him, not knowing what he could be referring to.

"What you talkin' 'bout?" K-Ci confusedly asked.

"Don't play stupid with me. I know one of you niggas got my page deleted on Instagram. You in this too, De, I know you got a burner account somewhere."

"Don't be accusin' me of shit when I don't even know what that is," DeVante remarked.

JoJo took a sip of his lemonade. "Dalvin, we really don't know you talkin' 'bout."

"Yes y'all do!" Dalvin yelled. "I'm not dumb, I don't even know why y'all can't just confess. Go search up my instagram page and tell me if you see it."

K-Ci scrolled on his phone for a few seconds, giving his friend an unreadable facial expression. "....yeah, that shit ain't there."

"I wonder why! Cause y'all deleted it!"

"Nigga!" JoJo shouted. "Nobody got yo' page deleted! You barely got buzz on there anyway! You better get the fuck out our face and go make a new account!"

"Beaver faceass..." K-Ci mumbled.

Dalvin stomped off to be by himself, unmuting his phone call. He dramatically huffed loudly to get Haven's attention, and she laughed in response.

"Don't laugh at me right now, Haven. Ain't none of this shit funny."

"I'm sorry, I have a tendency of laughing in serious moments," she apologized. "You'll be okay."

"I won't," he denied, logging into his secret spam page.

Break time rolled around and Javoria took a seat with her combo, smacking on a fry before taking a sip from her drink. She propped her phone up so she could see her friend, preparing herself to rant.

"I didn't have time to be going back and forth with his ass, so when he started blowing me up I just pretended like I was some nigga and told him to leave me alone! I blocked him after that, and I thought that was the end till this nigga had the mothafuckin audacity to show up at my house! His dumb black ass gets stuck on the fence in my backyard, callin' out for me like he lost his damn mind! I come outside and he talm bout some, 'send that nigga outside so I can beat his ass' when it's clear he can't fight. That's when he threatens to have him jumped and I'm like...baby, this nigga don't even exist but you'd still get your ass whooped. I told him to get the hell off my property before I called the cops and went right back to enjoying my damn day!"

Angelina wheezed in the camera, wiping her tears of laughter. "I don't know why this is so funny to me. Yo, this shit really sounds like some type of Wattpad book."

"You laughin' and I'm deadass serious," Javoria rolled her eyes. "He had me tight. He got the right damn one, I ain't one of them lil bitches he thought would let shit slide."

"DeVante would never," Angelina snickered to herself, tapping on an app on her phone.

Javoria made a face. "Are you sure?"

"Well, despite that random ass girl that came outta nowhere when we were on the phone that one time," Angelina brought up. "I don't know, it's just something about her. She was too friendly for me."

Javoria bit her chicken, seeing a notification at the top of her phone that made her snatch it up quickly. "GINSJUICE just updated! She's really one of my favorite authors, I wanna be just like her."

"That's exactly how I feel about SWINGMUSTDIE. Nobody's doing it like them forreal," Angelina co-signed.

"Period."

short chapter but y'all will be okay. 🤷🏾‍♀️