FOUR.

Dalvin scrolled down his Instagram timeline. "What is a stan?" He questioned.

"Stan?" DeVante raised an eyebrow.

"I ain't never heard of that shit a day in my life." JoJo said.

"Where you hear that at?" K-Ci asked.

"I was lurking on this girl's page and she has 'I'm a Jodeci stan' in her Instagram bio," Dalvin replied.

"Look it up on Urban Dictionary," JoJo directed. Dalvin went to Google and searched up the urban dictionary website, typing 'stan' afterwards.

"What does it say?" DeVante wondered.

"Apparently, to stan somebody means you love and idolize that person a lot. A super fan," Dalvin explained.

"We got stans!" K-Ci cheered. "What else could we find out about? Now I'm curious."

Dalvin went back on Instagram. "Well she did mention something about wattpad...whatever that is."

"Go back to urban dictionary," DeVante said as Dalvin obliged.

"Wattpad is an app where you can read and write books of your own. Most of the books on there are fanfiction," Dalvin told them. "According to urban dictionary, you can get addicted and it can be a very unholy place."

"Download it." K-Ci, JoJo, and DeVante said in unison. Dalvin listened to his brothers and installed the orange app.

"What should our username be?" He asked once it finally finished downloading.

JoJo shrugged. "Just put anything."

Dalvin finished making their account two to three minutes later. He tapped the magnifying glass icon at the bottom and searched the band's name up, scrolling.

"All I see is a bunch of books about DeVante. Compelled, Hidden Valley, You Send Me Swingin'," he listed a few. "Seems like they must be good books, considering the ratings and numbers I'm looking at."

"And what the hell is so special about De where he got girls writin' books 'bout him?" K-Ci's face went dull.

"I hope they're girls," DeVante mumbled.

Dalvin continued to skim through the app. "I found a book about me! It's called True Colors!"

K-Ci stood behind, offended. "Well where the hell are the books 'bout me and JoJo at?"

"It doesn't seem to be much on here," Dalvin answered. "These girls really love them some DeVante."

"What's that?" JoJo pointed down at another book.

K-Ci peered over, tapping on it. "Jodeci Typeshit," he read aloud.

Dalvin added the book to his library then breezed through the author's account, going through her conversations and laughing to himself. "They talk to each other crazy on here."

JoJo looked and noticed another person's account. "Her name is crazy..."

"Who?" DeVante glanced at the phone, seeing the words in all capital letters.