Lucid Dream

Tonight was the night where I had a lucid dream again. I made sure that my bed is comfortable, and that I have pictures of her in mind. I'm going to meet Anila today. I practiced seeing her in my dreams on purpose. I already said goodnight to Gunky and Funky, so I'm ready to be in a deep sleep. But before I went to bed, I looked out the window to see the moon, which is a half moon. I left my blinds open a bit, so the moonlight can shine in my room. Then, I got in bed, and drifted off to sleep.

I was teleported to a pasture, where I've usually been in my past dreams. But it was a different section than I've been in before, but it was fine. It was still the same place, so it didn't really matter that much. When I turned around, I saw Anila standing there, overlooking the scenery. I gasped happily and ran towards her, but she started to dimly disappear. And when I reached her, she wasn't even there. I wanted her to sit by my side, to be the mom I wanted her to be, I didn't want her to go...

I continued to look for Anila, I looked all over the pasture, but that started to fade too, and I was transported to Sheela and Nikita's dream studio. Shah and Mini were there too, talking with Nikita and Sheela.

"You were in a lucid dream, and it was a bit difficult to get you here, but I still did it." Sheela said, grinning.

"Hey Brynne," Shah said, waving.

"Hey," I said back.

"Hi Brynne! And how can you have lucid dreams? Whenever I try, I always end up falling off a waterfall." Mini said, crossing her arms.

"Hey Mini. And it takes a lot of practice, and you have to be in a deep sleep."

"Ohhhh."

"I need to try that sometime." Shah said, putting her finger on her chin.

"I thought you already had lucid dreams about Aiden..." I smirked.

Shah blushed and Nikita clapped her hands. "She does have dreams about Aiden, and Mini, can you try this on for me?" she asked, holding up a jumper.

Mini nodded and Shah turned red, then buried her face in a pillow Sheela created. Mini then took the jumper and went into one of the changing rooms.

"Well, it's almost time for us to wake up so, see you tonight?" Sheela asked, upside down in her giraffe onesie.

"See you tonight." Shah,Mini and I all said at the same time.

"Mini, I'll send you the jumper with the rest of the accessoires later on today. If I forget, it's not my fault."

The studio started to fade and I was transported back to the pastures. I continued to look around for Anila, but there was no sign of her at all. Was it because of Sheela teleporting me? But, it was my dream, so it was probably my fault. But I saw her. And I wanted to see her, because the dream wasn't complete without her. Then I woke up. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked out the window to still see the moonlight. Why would Nikita and Sheela wake up so late? Unless it was early. I checked the time on my phone, it was 5:09 A.M. I do remember Nikita telling me that she and the rest of her family go for walks in the morning, but it's winter! Who would want to go out in the cold first thing in the morning?

I felt tears stream down my face, but I wiped them away immediately. I hardly cry anymore. I haven't cried for a long time. Where was she? And, was I still hers? I got out of bed and looked out the window. The moon was still up, and snow was all over the ground. The trees were bare and I could see a few cars pulling out of driveways. That's an advantage of living on the top story of a penthouse. What? Yes, I'm a window peeper sometimes. Especially when there's kids outside and they keep slipping. I sent a video to Ammamma a few days ago of children slipping and falling, one even had to go to the hospital. I found it hilarious, while Aiden wasn't amused and told me that I shouldn't be window peeper, or film kids falling. Don't tell him this, but I still do sometimes, and I send the vids to Shah. Now whenever we meet up, just one glance and we're already laughing our heads off, and Shah even does some reenactments of what happened with the kids. And they're terrible, which makes it more funny. Good thing Mini and Aiden don't know our inside jokes.