Seasons in the Sun

So, um. Hi? I'm back? Heh... So um, Lovesick is going on a pause for now, and I'm not gonna write the summer special (don't cancel me please).  Also, Westlife is such a good group! (Stan them.) Sorry for not updating, but enjoy the one-shot!(?)

Trigger Warning: Suicide and Depression

~~~~~

Goodbye to you my best and trusted friend. We've known each other since we were twelve. Together we quested, celebrated our differences, and sure, we got hurt along the way, but we made it! My friend, I did this for your own good, okay? When all the birds are singing in the sky, and when you feel the spring breeze pass, and when you pass the statue of Indra, or see Swedish Fish, think of me, and I'll be there, okay Mini?

We had joy and we had fun, all those times we got together, and had sleepovers, and we would talk until three in the morning. But all those things we did, I was just running out of time...

Goodbye, Mom. Can you keep me in your prayers? I'm sorry for all those times we would argue, or when I got mad at you for no reason. I was always so different from you. I was like the black sheep.But you always taught me right from wrong, and I thank you for that.
I would miss you so much whenever you went on your trips. But, I'm going to miss you even more now. But, this is for your own good, okay? Sometimes I still wonder how we got along...
Mom, this is for everyone's good, okay? When you see the birds singing in the sky, and kids everywhere, think of me, and I'll be there, okay? 

We had so much joy and fun, having movie nights and venting to each other, we had seasons in the sun. But all those things are gone like the seasons.

Goodbye my sisters, Brynne, Nikita and Sheela. Despite our quarrels (Brynne and Nikita) you still gave me love and helped me find the sun. Brynne, I'll miss your cooking and your denial about not liking Hira (we all knew you did). And Nikita, I'll miss your sass and your fashion tips. Sheela, you were also my favorite. You always looked so adorable in your overalls, and I'm glad that I made you laugh. Every time I was down, you would come around and help me back up again.
Sisters, I did this for your own good, okay? I think it's better off like this. And when the birds are singing and you see flowers everywhere, think of me, and I'll be there, okay? 

We had joy, and we had fun, our sleepovers, the road trip and going to the Palace of Illusions.

Goodbye, Aiden. I'll miss you a lot. You were only of the few people who understood me. At least we got to go out for a few months. And speaking of that, happy four month anniversary! I'll miss our little dates, and our little signs of affection. Thank you, for being there for me, and I'm sorry for not talking to you about this. For not talking to anyone about this. But, like I've said before, this is for your own good, okay?

We've had joy and fun, all the sleepovers, the movie nights, the venting, the cooking, the fashion, the comforting, and the affections, but I was just running out of time.So thank you all, for everything you've done for me, but my time has come. I know, I know, I should've told you that I was dealing with depression, and that I was suicidal, but I didn't. Because I was scared.

So, thank you all again for what you've done for me, and goodbye, until we meet again.

Love & Life,            

Aru Shah ✷

Mini sobbed in Rudy's embrace. Brynne turned her head away as silent tears streamed down her cheeks, Hira rubbing her back in circles. Dr.K.P. Shah and Aiden stayed silent. They had no words, but silent tears streamed down both their cheeks. Sheela and Nikita were crying in each other's arms.

 "Why, Aru, why..." Aiden mumbled.

He forced himself to look up, but his heart hurt too much to bear the sight of it. He choked back a sob again, as he started at his late girlfriend's body, which was hanging by a noose in her bedroom.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...

~EL FIN~

~~

*Cries internally* Yes, another sad one-shot. I'm gonna try to update more often, but it might be less likely.  And I'm probably gonna so more Westlife stuff and maybe some K-Drama OST's but that's for the future. So, um, don't cancel me please. (Word count: 791.)