Love Story

(They're older in this AU)

--------------

Ever since I was young, I would always dream about fairytales. I learned about love for the first time because of them, and I thought that love would come to me too. And it did. I fell in love with him. All the heart fluttering, and butterflies in your stomach came true. They weren't only in fairytales. And, I thought it would last forever. But now, I feel like I need him more than ever. I thought that back then, I thought I wouldn't need him as much, because was right by my side. I thought that our relationship would last forever.

I didn't acknowledge how precious he was to me. And I would complain every day. Yet, he didn't get tired or frustrated at me. He just smiled and gave me a hug. I miss his hugs. I miss his smile. I look out the window, and snow falls outside the foggy window. I trace the window, making a heart shape with a slash through it. I wipe it off with my hand, then pick up my phone and scroll through the gallery. Pictures of him and I bloomed on the screen, making my heart hurt even more. Now I know that pain is greater than love. Our story ended, and it became a sad memory.

I miss you, my love.

That wasn't the love I used to know. When I dreamed of fairy tales, I thought it was going to be like that. But of course it isn't. Love isn't like fairy tales. They're all fake anyway. I was wrong to believe them. I guess I was too young to know love back then. I sigh and get out of my bed. The others recommended going to a therapist or the counselor, but I declined their offers. So, I just talk to myself in my closet. I open the closet door and go inside, shutting the door behind me. I sink down to the floor, and pull my legs up to my chin, burying my head into my knees.

Now, more than ever, I need him. I thought that back then I wouldn't be like this because he was always by my side. I always thought that we would last forever. I should've thought about all the other things that could happen. The more logical things that could've happened. But I didn't. I bet that she would though. Naming off all the ways you could die. I chuckle, tears going down my face. Maybe I should talk to a therapist or a counselor. I tried to think of the happy memories I had with him, but it just made my heart hurt more, and more tears continued to go down my face. I should've considered how precious he was to me. Most of the time, I complained and was moody, but he just flashed me a smile, and would sometimes peck me on the cheek.

But I still miss you, my love.

But now I finally realize how precious he was to me. He's the love I learned with my heart. But I know that I can't turn things back. It's too late, because he isn't by my side. But our beautiful story will forever remain in my heart, my love.

I pull out a small box from under one of my shelves, rubbing it with my finger, the way he would rub my hands. I open it, and eye the ring. The ring I was supposed to give to him today. It was a diamond, with a few scentimar designs engraved on it. With a small camera too. I was supposed to propose today, but I can't.

I can't because he's gone. Forever.

Aiden Archaya is gone forever.

My love is gone forever.

Because Aiden Archaya is dead.

But our beautiful story is still in my heart, my love (아름다운 우리 이야긴,아직도 가슴에 있는데 my love)

~EL FIN~

------------------

Ahhh! It pains me to write stuff like this, but I can't stop writing stuff like this! I feel like writing fluff had left my system. Sorry for them being short lately. The next one might be a bit longer. So, sorry for a sad stuff. Should I just re-name this 'Sad Aru Shah One-Shots'? Let me know that you think in the comments. Hope you enjoyed (?) reading. (Word count: 721)