Sam and Johnny's Imagine

Here ya go Sam! Hope you love it as well as the others reading this!

        You lay in bed late at night about to fall asleep when you hear a knock at the door. You slowly groan and get up to go open it. When you do, you find your boyfriend, Johnny, standing at the door. He looks as though he has been crying for hours, and he has a black eye. "Oh my God," you say softly. "Are you okay?" "I don't know," he says back. "Can I come in?" You nod as he quietly steps inside. You look at him with worrying eyes, as you say, "What happened?" Johnny starts to explain saying, "Dad hit me bad this time." "Where?" you ask in an anxious and worried tone. "Whips with the belt on the back and a punch in the eye," Johnny replies. "Oh my God," you say back motioning him towards your couch. "Let me see." He sits on the couch and as you sit beside him he pulls off his shirt, wincing at the pain he's feeling. You ask him to turn around and see three huge stripes on his back, all of them bleeding and throbbing in agony. You almost yelp out in fear just looking at the pain inflicted on your boyfriend. "Let me help you," you offer. You run to your kitchen and open a cabinet with medicines and rubs for wounds. You grab an ice pack out of the fridge for his eye, and some healing rub for the stripes on his back. "Lay down on your stomach," you say as you hand him the ice pack. He does as you wish, and you take out the rub. You gently rub it up and down the stripes as he tenses up in pain. You can tell he's trying his best not to scream out because he's too afraid to sound like wimp in front of you. "I can't believe this!" you yell while still rubbing the cream on his back. "I'm gonna kill your dad for doing this to you." "There's no hope," Johnny replies. "You can't do anything about it. He'll just hurt you too, and I can't afford that much pain right now...Or ever for that matter." "What pain?" you ask confused. "The pain of losing you," he replies in a sweet tone. You smile down at him as you finish. "Alright," you say. "All finished." Johnny starts to get up, and you can see the worry on his face that you might send him back home. "You wanna stay here?" you ask. "If it's alright," he replies. You nod and tell him to go lay down in your bed, and that you will just sleep on the couch tonight. Once he gets into bed, you rub your hands through his hair and kiss him goodnight. As you walk out the bedroom door he calls your name saying, "Sam?" "Yeah?" you respond. "Will you lay with me tonight?" he asks. "Just this once?" "Of course," you reply. You slowly slip into bed with him, letting him cradle his arms around you. You know it would be wrong to have any "funny business" at your age, so you just decide to stay awake til he falls asleep. As you both lie there, he starts to speak. "Hey Sam?" he calls. "Yeah?" you reply in his warm arms. "You know I love you right?" he questions. "Of course," you reply in certainty. "Then trust me when I tell you not to say anything to my parents about this. They'll kill me AND you if you go ranting off to them about how they beat me. It's a lost cause anyways." You start to argue saying, "What? I can't let them keep hurting you like this!" Johnny shushes you and strokes your hair. "Listen," he replies. "No matter how hurt, sick, abused, in pain, or broken down I get, I still have you. And right now, I'm convinced that's all I need. Now go to sleep." You listen to him as he strokes your head. You slowly close your eyes falling to sleep dreaming of the love you now have.