Cortney and Soda's Imagine

Here it is Cortney! Thanks for the request and whoever is reading this, thanks for reading!

        You're sitting on the couch in the Curtis house waiting for your boyfriend, Soda, to leave for work. Sitting beside you is his bestfriend, Steve, and he's eating some cake. Soda finally gets out of the shower that he has been in for the past hour, and he walks out with a towel around his waste. Steve whistles and laughs while you giggle with him saying, "Looking hot babe!" Soda laughs at the both of you saying, "You guys are a mess, you know it?!" You and Steve laugh as Soda goes to his room to get dressed. You wait a few more minutes until Soda comes out dressed in his DX shirt, jeans, and cap. "Alright," he says coming out of his bedroom and closing the door. "I'm ready! I'll see you guys later." He kisses the top of your head and then walks to leave, but you stop him. "Wait!" You say. He stops in his tracks, as you say, "You didn't say I love you." He turns around and smiles at you as he walks towards you. He puts his arms around your waste and kisses you gently. Then he looks down into your eyes and says, "I love you. I have to go." "Awww," you whine. "But, can't you stay a little longer?" At this point, Steve has already left the room in disgust at the sight of you two love birds. "I'm sorry," Soda replies. "I have to go." You quickly think of a way to stall him. Then, the idea pops into your head and you grab his DX cap, revealing his mess of a head under it. "Hey!" he screams. "Give it back!" "You're gonna have to catch me!" you yell back giggling. He chases you around the house reaching for his cap. The chase continues outside in the front yard, and you look like two little kids playing tag. Finally you get tired and Soda catches up with you. He grabs you from behind and says, "Gotcha!" "Not for long!" you say as you try to pull away. You accidently both fall onto the ground, you on top of him. You end up staying there for a few minutes just kissing on the ground. "I love you," Soda whispers. "But, I'm gonna need that hat back." "Fine," you say giving in while handing him the cap. "Here." He takes it and flips it onto his head. He looks down at his watch and gasps. "Aw dang!" he yells. "I'm really late! Gotta go! Love you bye!" He hops into his car, and rolls out the front yard onto the road. "I love you!" you yell at the top of your lungs as he drives away. You think he might not have heard you, but you know he already knows that you did. "Wow," you say  to yourself. "What a boy."