chapter 1

I love my guys🥺🥺^^

  I hope ur excited bc I definitely am! 

sum fictional notes in the story: ~Millie will be 18 in this, and Louis and Gio in turn will be 19

~The 2020-2021 bvb team is still together for fictional purposes 

~this takes place in July 2022

3rd person POV

 "Yeah. I know. Anyways, I have to go on now. Tell me how you think it goes! I'll call you after the show." Shanaya replied, hanging up the phone.

 Shanaya Chakravarti. The name rung a bell right? Shanaya, called Naya by those she knew was a young 18 year old actress. She was only two films old yet audiences couldn't get enough of her, and critics raved about her natural acting ability. This was so much so that she was named one of the top actresses under 25 due to her past two performances. Shanaya's success came unexpectedly, she was your average girl from Rhode Island until the previous summer. That summer, 17 year old Shanaya agreed to go to some stupid audition with her friend for a movie. Shanaya, who often acted in school, ended up getting the lead role opposite Louis Partridge.

 Since then, her fame shot through the roof after her lead role in Mamma Mia showcased her singing talents and left her fans wanting more. Shanaya also planned to break out in Bollywood as well as signing a contract to be a new character in a Marvel film. Now, though all that happened in the last year, and though she was a house hold name, her exposure was limited. See, Shanaya was trying to finish her final year high school with all of this chaos. Life in the last year was odd. Shanaya became famous, but so did her twin brother Shayan who's football talents were recognised. He signed a contract with Liverpool and became a starter on the US men's national soccer team. So, yeah, the Chakravarti household was quite chaotic with the twins balancing fame and school. Luckily for them, this story takes place in mid July, a month after the twins high school graduation. 

 Currently Shanaya was backstage in her dressing room at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. She was appearing on the show with Louis, one of her best friends and costar to talk about the success of the movie. Shanaya had just gotten off the phone with her Shayan who was in England with the United States National Team for whatever reason.