chapter 8

Shanaya's POV

Shanaya's POV

I inwardly cursed Shayan, as I sighed and sat down dejectedly in an open space next to Gio. I folded my arms over my chest, crossed my legs and tried my hardest to not get up and punch Shayan. Tyler and Josh got a chuckle out of the whole ordeal at my expense.

 "You don't seem very happy." Gio whispered to me. 

 "Thanks a lot Captain Obvious." I grumbled in response.

 "Wanna play FIFA with us Naya? We're gonna start in a minute." Tyler offered.

 "Thanks for asking Tyler but I think five people would kinda mess up rotations and stuff. Plus, I just played for an hour." I declined.

 "You play FIFA? Shayan said that you suck." Gio asked with confusion.

 I raised my eyebrows and turned to look at Shayan who had his head down.

 "Shayan said what now?" I repeated.

 "He said that whenever you two played FIFA, he beats you really badly." Josh verified.

 "Really Shayan? Wanna play now? You verse me." I challenged.

 Shayan gulped and shook his head no. 

 "Tell em the truth Shayan." I ordered.

 He sighed, "Okay so maybe I told a little white lie and my sister happens to be really good, like really really good. I just needed a credible opponent to pretend that I beat." 

 "You're good?" Gio checked.

 I nodded.

 "Let's play then, you and me. One v one." Gio suggested.

"What's the catch?" I questioned with suspicion.

 "No catch. But in order to make this more interesting, if you win, I'll do anything you want, and if I win, you'll do anything I want. Within reason of course." Gio clarified.

"Well I hope you're ready to lose." I smirked.

 "In your dreams." He taunted.

 I rolled my eyes, "Okay well if I win, you need to wear a Bayern kit in public for a whole day." 

 "And if I win, you come to our qualifying game in two days, wearing my jersey." Gio finished.

 "Ugh that's so tacky." I cringed.

 "Kind of the point Naya..." Shayan butted in. 

 "Can you guys play already? I'm waiting to watch Naya beat your ass Gio." Tyler spoke.

 "Please, Gio will crush Naya. I'll bet you 5 bucks." Josh argued.

 "You're on." Tyler agreed to the bet.