chapter 2

^^i love sonny🥺🥺

 Welcome back to chapter 2! This chapter is going to be longer and where the story will really begin to take shape! Also, Gio's going to make his first appearance with some of the other guys! I hope you like it! Remember to comment and vote

3rd person POV — two weeks later, The Late Late Show with James Corden

  Shanaya sat comfortably in her dressing room. She was insanely excited as she was about to go on James Corden's late night tv show. She knew that guests always had fun. Shanaya also knew that James often invited two guests at a time. And Shanaya had no problem with that because today she was sharing the stage with one of her best friends, Millie Bobby Brown. Millie and Shanaya grew to know each other through Louis, and they were inseparable. Currently, Millie had been called on stage first and Shanaya was waiting her turn. She'd just finished up a FaceTime call with her parents and brother wishing her luck. Shanaya was excited because they were all watching the show tonight.

 An intern's voice chimed in, "Miss Chakravarti. I reckon you're being called upon stage." 

 "Great. Thank you." Shanaya smiled, getting up.

****

Meanwhile in London, Shayan was chilling at the US men's team training facilities. They'd just finished up a heavy practice full of drills like suicides, shooting, and juggling. Shayan lied on a the couch in the break room in front of the TV watching The Late Late Show With James Corden. Typically he didn't watch the show, but he made an exception because his sister was on it. Shayan's rise to glory was an unlikely one. While he'd always been a great football player, his height often put him at a disadvantage. He also wasn't one of those kids who was scouted early on and went to a training academy like everyone else on his team. Yeah he was expected to play college soccer, but nothing more than that. That was until Shayan had his growth spurt at age 16. For most of his life, his sister Shanaya always had a few inches on him. He was 5'3 when he was 15, and she was 5'8.

 So, his sudden spurt to grow to a height of 5'10 not only shocked people, but also enhanced his playing ability. With this long legs, his speed picked up and he was able to hold his own and not be pushed off the ball. Soon enough, he was being scouted in his second year of high school and eventually got offers from Liverpool and the US men's team. His talent was just recognised a little later in life.