chapter 5

Let's tuck in right away! Wait don't forget to vote and comment though, I appreciate the reads but please don't be a silent reader:) 

London Heathrow Airport...

Shanaya's POV

"Yeah I officially have no idea where the heck I am." I muttered into the phone.

 "Well which terminal are you in?" The voice on the other side of the line responded.

"Hmmm let me think for a second. I just came off of a flight from America, and Heathrow only has one international terminal. Where do you think I am Louis?" I rolled my eyes.

 "Alright then no need to be so harsh mate. Let's see if you're in terminal 2, you should be able to walk out the doors and the car park will be right there. Or is he going to pull up to the curb?" Louis asked for confirmation.

 "I don't know. He never told me any of this beforehand. I tried calling him a few times but he's not picking up. And since you're in London, I decided to call and ask you for help." I responded.

 "My memory is so messed up even though I'm there so often. Let's see, you have your bags, you've been stamped into the country and everything yeah?" Louis questioned.

 "You're being surprisingly helpful. But yeah I have everything done I think." I pondered.

 "Okay well just exit the doors that should be in front of you, and you'll see the car park from there. Then you have to somehow get in contact with your brother." Louis instructed.

 "You're honestly the best Louis! Halle Bailey's really missing out." I teased.

 "As is Gio Reyna for you." Louis smirked through the phone.

 I sighed, exchanged a few words with Louis then hung up the phone. I proceeded to walk forward and out the doors. I searched around for any sign of Shayan or his car, but nothing. 

 "I'm going to have to call him again." I muttered.

 "Excuse me." A little voice chirped from right next to me.

 Standing there was a young teenage girl and maybe 10 year old boy.

 "Can we have your autograph? We promise we won't tell people you're here." The boy requested.

 I nodded and signed something for both of them and went back to looking for my brother. Thankfully, I received a call from him.

 "Naya where are you bro?" Shayan quizzed.

 "Where am I? Where are you? I've been looking for you for like 5 min—AHH!" I yelped.

 I turned around only to see my brother standing there, smiling after sneaking up on me.

 "Shayan! I've missed you!" I squealed.

 "Wish I could say the same for you Naya." Shayan joked, giving me a huge hug.