chapter 4

caution: another filler chapter 

After this chapter, the plot will hopefully actually start going, I just needed a few filler chapters so I hope you guys understand. The next chapter she'll be in London and will maybe meet Gio? Idk but it'll happen soon. Anyway with that being said don't forget to comment and vote<3

 Anyway with that being said don't forget to comment and vote<3

A few days later ... Rhode Island

Shanaya's POV

"God I hate this so much." I complained to myself while trying to pack my carry on suitcase for London. 

 The plan was to stay there for two weeks, so obviously I needed to pack quite a bit. The goal was to check one large suitcase, bring on an additional sized one as a carry on, as well as bring my large purse on as an additional carry on. 

 Currently however, things were not looking great. You'd imagine packing wouldn't be so hard when you'd just came back from Los Angeles a couple days ago. But here I was, stuck at square one. Typically, I never had any issue packing because I was either traveling with someone else or for a short period of time. Usually I was able to stick something that didn't fit into someone else's suitcase, or I never had the problem at all because a short trip required minimal amount of packing.

 I was getting extremely frustrated to the point where I kind of started crying a little bit. It happens to the best of us. So I called over Imani and Liam to help. And thank god they weren't out of town.  

"Nayaaaa. We're here!" Imani exclaimed slamming the door open.

 Liam just shrugged his shoulders and came walking in, texting on his phone. Liam plopped onto Shanaya's bed, while Imani sat at the desk, shifting through pieces of clothing. It was quite clear that Liam had no intention of helping.

"Can I login to your Instagram Naya?" Liam requested.

 "Uhm yeah sure. Imani, monitor him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I approved.

  "Oh also, the picture you posted two hours ago is straight up fire. I still can't believe you took that through a 3 second timer." Imani complimented.

 I thanked her and continued on with smooshing things into my suitcase. Imani had helped a little bit, but she seemed to be too interested in my Instagram with Liam. They liked checking my Instagram to make me more social. They were weird.

"Naya! Come quick! Look who's typing!" Liam shouted.

 "What is up with you guys?" 

 I walked over to them and picked up my phone. My eyes widened at what I saw on the screen.

 Direct Messages;

@gioreyna is typing...

 I turned to my friends with a confused look, "Wha-Why is he messaging me?"