Chapter 7

If you have any feedback, please do lmk! Remember to vote and comment too! I hope you love this chapter!

Shanaya's POV 

 Shayan and the rest of the guys practise had finally ended, but what he forgot to mention was that they had some team bonding exercise afterward. Me being me, I was absolutely not willing to wait around for another one to two hours, so I took it upon myself to go to the hotel instead. I informed my brother of course who gave me the room key before they went on their ridiculous bonding activity.

 I'd already said goodbye to Jemila and some of the other ladies I was talking to once I walked out the front door of the facility. However, I failed to realise that in order to get to the hotel, I needed a form of transportation, a car. The car that I came in, happened to be my brother's, who was busy "bonding with his teammates." In a moment of panic, I texted Louis, who thankfully was able to talk at the moment. I was relieved when I saw an incoming call from him.

 "Hello!" I greeted.

"Damn Naya, you've barely been in England for 3 hours and this is the second time you've called me." Louis chuckled.

 "I know Louis! And I'm sorry. Well not really sorry but I need help! I didn't feel like staying to watch the rest of the team's bonding stuff so I told Shayan I'd go to the hotel myself. But then I realised I have no idea where to go." I explained.

"So where are you and which hotel do you need to go to?" Louis questioned.

 I googled the address of the training facility the US team was training in. Also known as the address of the building I was standing right in front of. I quickly told Louis the address, which was also my current location. Then I racked my brains to remember the name of the hotel Shayan and the guys were staying in.

 "God damn it what was it? Oh wait, The Rosewood! That's the hotel name!" I remembered.

"Hey I'm right near the Rosewood! I'm doing some shopping a few blocks over." Louis exclaimed.

"I don't see how that'll help me Louis?" I replied.

 "Well based on Google maps, the training facility is near the Rosewood. And since I'm near the Rosewood, I can come and pick you up!" Louis offered.

  "Louis, I don't think I tell you this enough, but I literally love you." I grinned.

 "Kind of ironic how you say it subsequently after I offer to do something nice for you..." Louis smirked.

 "Ironic or bad timing on my end?" I interrupted.

"Touché. Anyways I'll be there in ten minutes. See you in a bit." Louis hung up.

I relaxed my arms back to their natural position of dangling down vertically and looked around for what to do. I had to wait ten minutes, and though it may not seem like a lot, what if a bunch of people just saw me standing here alone looking lonely with nothing to do? It would be embarrassing. And granted I get easily embarrassed, this would actually be super embarrassing. So, I decided to start walking, and maybe make it so Louis didn't have to drive so far to pick me up.