chapter 6

Not much to say other than please do vote and comment! If you don't want to, that's fine too, I'm okay with the reads:) I hope you enjoy the chapter and I hope you're having a fab day<3

Shanaya's POV:

"I'm so sorry. I was distracted, I didn't mean to bump into you." The man spoke rapidly.

 "Oh my god I literally love you so much." I uttered with my eyes widening.

 The man's look of apology turned into a smile. 

 "You're Shanaya! Shayan's sister right?" The main clarified.

 "Oh my god he knows my name."  I thought to myself. 

 I nodded, "Yeah I am. Call me Naya though."

 "Oh okay Naya! I'm Christian." He introduced.

 "I know! I'm a huge, huge fan. Even though I don't really like Chelsea that much, I love you so much. I'm a fan, I'll just leave it there." I rambled. 

 "You're nervous aren't you?" He asked.

 "How could you tell?" I responded with confusion.

 "The whole team watched you on James Corden a few weeks ago. Most of us got a pretty good idea of what you're like now." He answered.

 "Right. That. I totally didn't forget about that life scarring event. Thanks a lot Christian." I mumbled.

 Christian laughed, "Anyways, I gotta get back to practise. If you ever wanna play FIFA or make fun of the other guys, my door's always open." 

 I beamed, "I'll keep that in mind. I'll see you later Christian." 

  I sighed with a merry smile and walked over to Shayan who witnessed the whole interaction. He acted like he was busy putting on his football boots. 

 "How'd it go?" He asked.

 "Christian Pulisic is like the coolest guy ever. My life is officially complete." I stated.

 "I figured you'd get along with him. You guys are pretty similar. Both of you appear kind of extroverted, but y'all are really big introverts." Shayan revealed.

 I just nodded, still amazed that I'd met Captain America. It was insane because Shayan, my father, and I had been following him since his Dortmund days. Shayan had always been a huge fan, even a bigger one than myself.

 "Hey Shayan. How'd you act when you met Christian Pulisic?" I questioned.

 Shayan just shook his head and looked down, "Let's just say it went ten times worse than you meeting him. But we're good friends now, so it's all good." 

 "Okay. Sooo what do I do now?" I asked, hoping I could do something other than hang on the side of the pitch.

 "Go up in the stands and talk to the guests of the other players. Some of them have been dying to meet you." Shayan ordered.