chapter 3

Welcome back! I just wanted to clarify, this book is like a regular book, but also with some message and social media elements! I hope you're liking the story so far<3 I just wanted to say that this chapter is gonna be really random and more like a filler chapter with a bunch of rubbish. But you'll be getting to know Shanaya

 But you'll be getting to know Shanaya

Let's tuck in now, shall we? 

Shanaya's Point of View

  "Ugh. Morning already." I groaned to myself, hitting my head with a pillow.

 Contrary to popular belief, I did not wake up with the warm sun kissing my skin, with my beautiful, majestic hair flying due to non imaginary wind. I looked horrible in the morning, that was no secret. 

I sat in bed for about 10 more minutes just casually contemplating life before getting up. I brushed my teeth, splashed some water on my face and completed some morning skin essentials. 

My hair was kind of a mess. It went probably an inch past my shoulder, but it was hard as hell to maintain. Especially when it came to brushing. I brushed as much as I could before putting it up in a bun. 

"What am I missing?" I asked myself.

 "My glasses!" 

 I grabbed my glasses off the hotel nightstand and put them on so that I could see again. Without contacts and glasses, I'd surely die. Seeing my phone next to the spot where my glasses once were, I logged into it and began to respond to messages, as well as text my family. Then as you all must know, it was time to check the dreaded social media. Well actually, my social media (just Instagram) wasn't dreaded because I'd been smart enough to keep it private for only family, friends, classmates, and hundreds of other people who I or one or my friends' knew.

 You'd imagine my surprise when I saw the following message.

 NOTIFICATIONS:

@gioareyna has requested to follow you 

Obviously I didn't scream because it's not like I'm a huge fangirl, but Reyna has game, it's no secret. I also thought he was maybe just kind of good looking. Not a lot though.