Chapter 1: Hey sexy ;)

__________________________

"What time is it?" I sat up to look for my phone. 3:47 pm, I should stream, I thought as I put my phone down and went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was 4:30 pm. I got up and went downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey Toby, what are you doing?"

"Getting food. What are you doing?"

"Just getting an apple," she said as she grabbed an apple and showed it to me.

"Cool."

I opened the fridge to look for something to eat. I got leftovers from last night. It was a cheeseburger and some chips (fries). I grabbed a plate and put my food in the microwave. I danced around my kitchen, singing Man In The Mirror in my head. The microwave beeped, running my awesome performance. I grabbed my food and went to my room to eat.

I finished my food and pulled up Twitch. I got to the go-live screen. I pressed go live, and people started flooding in. The starting soon screen was on for a couple of minutes then I switched it to my face.

"Hi chat, How are you guys?" Everyone in chat was saying, "Hey Tubbo." and "I'm good :)."

A little later, Ranboo joined the game and said, "Hey Tubbo :)." Then I followed with the casual "Hey sexy ;)." then "Join VC ;)."

"H - hey T - Tubbo." I laughed at him. We joke around like that all the time, even off-stream, but it's just jokes... Yeah, just jokes.

"Hey Ranboo, what's up."

"Not much. I'm coming to see Micheal."

"Okay, he's looking out his window watching for you," I replied.

"Micheal is so cute. How long are you gonna stream for?"

"I don't know, probably like 2 hours. Why?"

"I was just wondering, but after your stream, do you wanna watch The Office?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Yay!"

I streamed for a couple of hours, then decided to end-stream.

"Okay guys, me and Ranboo are gonna go watch the office now. Ranboo will be live in a bit. Bye, chat."

"Bye-bye."

I waved at the camera and ended.

"Yay, office time!" Ranboo said, clapping his hands a couple of times.

"Yup, I'm gonna play my ukulele while we watch."

"Okay."

We started watching The Office, and I got my ukulele. After a while, Ranboo decided he was going to stream.

"I'm gonna go get food and shower. I'll be back in a bit," I said.

"Okay, I'm gonna start my stream, bye."

I defended. I went downstairs to get food with a smile on my face. I don't know why I was so happy. I just was, I guess.

"Hey hun, whatcha up to?" My mum asked.

"Just getting something to eat."

"Okay, you seem happy."

"Mhm."

I got something to eat and went back to my room. Getting on my PC, I opened up Ranboo's stream. I watched while I ate my food. After I ate, I turned off Ranboo's stream and got out some pajamas.

I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower. I sat down, turned on my Spotify playlist, "Chill Songs 2" and went on Twitter. I sat there for a good 25 minutes, and then I decided I should probably wash up and get out.

I got dressed and got back on my PC, undefending on Discord.

"Hey Ranboo, I'm back."

__________________________

587 words

Hi, first chapter. What do you think? Also, I will be posting daily. The book is already done, so maybe I'll post more than one chapter a day idk. :)