Chapter 32: Present

__________________________

Ahh there's only 2 weeks till Christmas and I have no idea what to get Ranboo. We said we would get each other one big gift and some extra small ones but I have no idea what to get him at all.

I thought about it for a while. Wait I have the perfect gift for him. What if I get him a cat. We both want one and it would be fun to shop for it.

I told Ranboo I was going out shopping for Christmas and left. I had to take the bus cause I can't drive. I'm gonna get the cat from an animal shelter but I don't know how I'm supposed to hide it from Ranboo.

I looked up an animal shelter. I called and asked if I could come in, pick a cat, then come back and get it on Christmas eve before they close. They said I could.

I got to the animal shelter and went in. They took me to the back where they had all the cats. I said I wanted a kitten if they had any. They had a lot of cats.

They were all in cages in a room. I walked around and looked at all of them. I also pet like half of them. I got to the back and there was this cage that had 5 kittens in it they were all so cute.

I bent down in front of it and one of them came over to me. I asked to hold it. She got it out and gave it to me. It was so cute.

I held it for a minute then told the girl I wanted it

I held it for a minute then told the girl I wanted it. She put it back up and we went back over to the front desk. She gave me a bunch of papers to sign. I signed all of them and gave them back. She also told me the cat was a boy.

She told me I could come and pick the kitten up whenever. I told her when I was and why. Then I went to the pet store to get stuff for the cat.

I'm gonna let Ranboo name it cause its his cat. When I got to the pet store I went in and got it stuff. I got a collar, litter, a litter box, cat food, toys, a cat tree, a food and water bowl, a cat bed, and treats.

After I got all of the stuff I went to the cash registrar and rang up all of my stuff. On my way home i told Ranboo to go in the bedroom and shut the door so he didn't see the bags.

When I got home I put all of the stuff in the office closet and told Ranboo to not go in there.

__

On Christmas eve I went and picked up the cat while Ranboo was out shopping. I put it in a cat cage and put it in the office.

I also have a cute box so tomorrow I will put it in the box and put it under the tree. I'll tell Ranboo to open it first so the cat isn't in there for long.

When Ranboo got home he told me to go in the office and shut the door. He also told me not to go in the bathroom cause he had a present in there. We have 2 bathrooms. But why would he put it in the bathroom, maybe because I told him he can't go in the office. I don't know.

After a while we went to bed. Yay tomorrow I get to surprise Ranboo with a cat. I hope he likes it.

_________________________

621 words

Cat :)