Chapter 24: Forever

__________________________

It was pretty late and I was tired so we went and laid in bed. I climbed on top of Ranboo. I'm finally happy again. We're finally happy again.

__

I woke up the next morning. Ranboo was already up he was just running his hands through my hair.

"Good morning babe." He smiled at me.

"Good morning. I love you." I smiled back at him.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head.

We laid there for a little bit then got up to shower.

We walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I got my hair wet and ranboo washed my hair for me. I missed this so much. I washed his hair for him. We washed our body's and got out.

We dried off and went to our room. I went to my dresser to get an outfit but ranboo stopped me.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Hold on." He bent down and grabbed something.

I walked over to him. He turned around and gave me my yellow dress.

"Here wear this." I smiled at , he smiled back.

I put it on and he put on some jeans and a nice shirt. I went over to my drawer and grabbed out the eyeliner. I went to the mirror and put some on.

Ranboo came up behind me and put his head on mine he looked at us in the mirror and smiled. He backed up and grabbed my hand turning me around. He kissed me then got his phone. He put on "Forever" he did the one from fuller house.

(If you wanna listen to the song look up forever fuller house on youtube)

He pulled me over to the middle of the room.

If every word I said could make you laugh I'd talk forever... Ohh

Ranboo sang along.

I ask the sky just what we had, ohh it shone forever...

He twirled me around.

Forever... Forever... Ohh... I've been so happy loving you...

He kissed me on the forehead.

Let the love I have for you... Live in your heart and be forever... Oh

Forever... Forever... I've been so happy loving you...

After we listened to that we just kind of danced around in silence.

Apparently yesterday when Ranboo found out they were going to find me he called Tommy and told him to come over today. Ranboo never said anything to me so I had no idea.

I heard someone walking down the hallway and slowly open the door. It was Tommy. I ran over and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I'm so happy you're okay."

"Thanks, me too." I joked.

He stood back and looked at me.

"Nice outfit."

"Thanks." My face went red. I forgot I was wearing a dress.

"It is isn't it." Ranboo chimed in. he came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"Yeah I never thought I would see you in a dress and eyeliner."

"I never thought I'd wear a dress and eyeliner, expecilly in front of you but here we are."

We all hung out. We watched movies and stuff. We had a lot of fun. I haven't talked to Tommy in over a month so it was good to catch up. I also told both of them what happened and how I got kidnapped in the first place.

We ordered pizza and ate it for dinner.

Tommy stayed the night. He slept on the couch and me and Ranboo slept in my bed per usual.

The next morning we were hanging out talking and Ranboo said he had to go run an aron. I was really confused.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it." He ran over kissed me on the forehead and left.

"That's weird he's never done that before, I wonder where he's going."

"I don't know."

He came back an hour later and didn't even have anything.

"Where did you go?"

"It doesn't matter." That's suspicious, I didn't think much about it though.

We all watch a couple more movies then Tommy had to go home. After he left me and Ranboo just cuddled on the couch and played on our phones.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

My mom walked in. "Hey are you guys hungry?"

We both said yes at the same time.

"Okay I'm gonna make spaghetti ,I'll bring you some when it's done."

"Okay thank you."

"Yup." she walked out closing the door behind her.

She brought us food and we ate. After that we watched the office for and hour or to then went to bed.

__________________________

763 words

Where do you think he went?