Epilogue

__________________________

Ranboo and Tubbo lived their lives together. They stayed in Birmingham with all of there friends. They bought a house on September, 28 2023. They lived out their lives with their 2 cats and most importantly each other.

They go on cute dates all time. They still listen to their song and dance around the house.

They both stayed streaming. They do lots of vlogs with there friends. They had fun, they do what they love.

Ranboo and Tubbo will still go back and watch the video of them dancing sometimes, it makes them both so happy. They make each other so happy.

They spend every second of everyday together and fall more in love each day.

Sometimes Tubbo still thinks about when he was kidnapped. He thinks about how it would be different if he was never found.

He thinks about how different it would it would be different if he never seen the messages if he would have never said anything about it. Would they have still gotten married.

If he was found after Ranboo went back home, would he have came back to him or would he have just stayed home. But it doesn't matter now. All that matters is that their together and happy.

Yes they fell in love quick, but they have a love that will last forever.

_________________________

228 words