Chapter 27: Getting Ready

__________________________

When me and Ranboo woke up, we got ready then started packing.

We packed all of our PC setups in boxes. Ranboo packed all of his other stuff in his suitcases. I have kind of have a lot of cloths. I don't wear a lot of them so when I went to pack my cloths I had a box for the stuff I want to keep and a box for donating.

I went through my whole dresser. I kept half of the cloths and got ride of the other half.

We got all the boxes that we packed and put them by the door.

The apartment lady called us back and said we can move in in 2 days.

After we finished packing we went online to get furniture. We had everything ship to our new apartment. We got a bunch of new furniture.

After that we went to the store to get decorations and stuff. I get to decorate the apartment, yay.

__

When I woke up Ranboo was still asleep. When he woke up we laid and cuddled.

Today we decided to just lay around and hang out.

We got up and went to the bathroom. We got in the shower.

"Hey Tubbo, do you know when you want to do the wedding yet."

"No but I'm sure we can find a good day, do you?"

"Actually I think we should do it sometime in October because that's when me first met."

"Aww that's a cute idea, we can do that."

"Okay." He came over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

I hugged him, he hugged me back. I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him.

We got out of the shower and dried off. We got dressed and we both just wore sweat pants and hoodies. I wore one of Ranboo's hoodies of course. :)

After that we watched a couple movies and the office.

Later be decided to pack all of our boxes in the car so we were ready for tomorrow when we had to move. We also took the box of cloths I was getting rid of to goodwill.

We came home and watched more episodes of the office.

At around 8 Lani came in.

"Hey guys are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Okay I'll bring you something in a minute."

"Okay."

5 minutes later she came back with tacos.

Ranboo and I went in the kitchen to eat. After we ate we went back to our room.

We watched some more movies. We got tired after a while and went to lay down. We got up on my bed and Ranboo laid down. I laid on top of him and we cuddled.

"Its crazy how you just got here 2 months ago and I got kidnapped and were getting married."

"Yeah it is but its great that were getting married. I could never love someone like I love you."

"Aww me either." I smiled at him and we kissed.

I love him so much. I didn't know it was possible to love someone this much.

__________________________

520 words