Chapter 9: Ahhh

__________________________

"Hello. Why are you so close."

"Cause I want to be."

"And whys that."

"I don't know maybe I like to." Just confess your love to me already.

"Do you like me?"

"Uh... I- I don't know ma- maybe."

"Well, maybe I like you back."

"Wait you do."

"I mean if you like me then I like you back if not then um.. I was just joking."

"I- I do."

"Like me?"

"Yeah..."

"Wait you actually do." I was smiling so much at this point.

"Uh... Yeah."

"Okay."

"Wait you like me back right it wasn't a joke was it?"

"No, it wasn't a joke."

"Okay."

"I have to pee I'll be back in a second."

I walked into the bathroom and started freaking out, in a good way I was excited. I didn't think he'd actually like me and I definitely didn't think he would tell me that he does. Now what. I don't know what to do. I wonder if he's freaking out too. Wait what if he asks me to be his boyfriend? I didn't think this far ahead. Well, all I know is I'm not asking him. Oh no, I hope its not awkward between us now.

I walked out just in time, the timer went off for the pizza. I walked into the room and Ranboo was getting the pizza out of the oven.

"Yay, the pizzas done."

"Yeah, I'll cut it in a few minutes when it cools off."

"Okay, thanks."

"Yup, no problem."

We have an island in our kitchen so I walked over and sat at one of the stools. I grabbed my phone out and went on Twitter. There were a lot of tweets about the meetup.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm on Twitter. There's a lot of stuff about the meetup."

"That's cool."

"Yeah."

I put my phone down on the counter and looked up at Ranboo he was messing with his shirt. He had a Hawaiian shirt on that was unbuttoned with a white shirt under it. He took off the Hawaiian one and walked into our room. I followed him and stood at the door.

He threw his Hawaiian shirt on the couch and took his other shirt off. He bent down to look in his bag. he put his other shirt in his bag and grabbed out a hoodie. He got up and turned around.

"What are you looking at." He put his hoodie over his chest to cover it I guess I don't know.

"You."

I walked over to him and moved his hands away. His face turned red. I grabbed his hoodie and threw it on the couch.

"Hey, I need that."

"No, you don't."

"I don't have a shirt on."

"Exactly." I looked up at him. Ahh, he's so hot and so tall. I want to kiss him so bad but I don't know if he wants to kiss me. I also can't reach. -_-

I reached up to his shoulders and put my hands on either side of them wrapping them around his neck. He put his hands around my waist. We were so close.

He bent down a little so he was closer to my face. He moved one of his hands and cupped my face with it. We didn't break eye contact once. Then he started to lean in and so did I. We both closed our eyes slowly and kissed. I melted. This is the kind of thing you want to last forever.

He pulled away and I looked up at him. He looked nervous.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just realized what happened."

"Can it happen again?" He looked back at me and smiled.

He leaned back in and kissed me again. It was just as good as the first time. He pulled away again.

"I should probably go cut the pizza so we can eat," I remembered how hungry I was.

At that moment I forgot everything I forgot how hungry I was, I just forgot it all.

"Okay but can you keep your shirt off?"

"I need a shirt."

"Please."

"Okay fine."

"Yay." I smiled.

We started to walk to the kitchen and I reached for Ranboo's hand. We interlocked our fingers and I smiled. So did he. I'm very happy.

We got to the kitchen and Ranboo cut the pizza. He made us plates. I was sitting on the island. He gave me my plate and put his next to me. He got a drink from the fridge and sat down.

We ate in silence. I was just thinking about what happened in the past hour. I told Ranboo I liked him and he said he likes me back, we kissed and held hands and Ranboo was shirtless oh yeah and Ranboo saw me naked earlier. And it's only the first day. He got here less than 8 hours ago.

This has been a great day.

__________________________

822 words

:)