Chapter 7: Oops...

__________________________

We got home and started getting Ranboo's stuff out of the car then I realized I didn't have my PC set up in the new room. I didn't even have it taken down from my old room. Oops...

"Hey Ranboo..."

"Yeah?"

"Um... I kind of didn't set up my PC yet."

"What? Why didn't you? We have to stream today, and you have to play in MCC."

"Yeah, I know. I just didn't want to."

"Do you at least have it taken apart?"

"No..."

"Tubbo." He face palmed.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, let's just take my stuff in and then do that."

"Okay."

I took Ranboo to our room and he put down his stuff. I showed him the rest of the house too.

Oh yeah, we're sharing a room now. So we'll be together 24/7. This is gonna be fun. :)

Ranboo and I started to take apart my setup in my old room and take the parts to the new room. It took forever. As in forever I mean it took 2 hours.

"Finally we're done." I collapsed onto the couch.

"Yeah, but we still have to put it back together."

"Ugh, can we do it later?"

"No, we need to stream soon."

"I need to shower."

"Okay then, you get in the shower. I'll finish by myself."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah."

"Yay, thank you!"

"Yup." I excitedly skipped off to the bathroom to shower.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to be warm. I got in the shower and sat down. Normally I'll turn on music or play on my phone but not this time. I'm not really sure why, I just wanted to sit in silence. Just me and my thoughts.

The water is warm and relaxing. I'm glad I don't have to put together my PC. I'd much rather sit here than do that. I wonder if I listed if I can hear Ranboo. I listened trying to hear him, nope.

I've only been away from him for 10 minutes, and I already miss him. I wish I wasn't in here alone. Now I just feel lonely.

I got up and washed rather quickly. I want to go see Ranboo, I don't want to help him I just want to watch and that's exactly what I did.

I finished my shower, dried off a little, and wrapped my towel around my waist. I hope Ranboo doesn't mind I'm gonna be pretty much naked, but I don't care.

"Hey Ranboo, how's it coming along."

He was turned around on the floor, working on my PC.

"Pretty good I've got the desk set up and I'm working on wiring everything. That was fast you usually take forever."

"Yeah, I know but I was bored and wanted to come watch you set up my PC."

"Are you gonna come help me."

"No, I'd rather just watch."

"Your real-" he turned around. "Yo- your naked." He put his hand over his eyes.

"I've got my towel on."

"Yeah, but you're pretty much naked."

"Yeah, so."

"Nothing, never mind." He turned back around. Damn right.

I sat on the couch, still in my towel, and just watched. I didn't play on my phone or anything just sat and enjoyed the view.

"Are you really just gonna sit and watch."

"Yup, just enjoying the view." His face went red.

"All you can see is my back from there."

"Yup, it's hot." He went even more red and just turned around. Lol.

__________________________

581 words

Hi :)