Chapter 3: Its Just Different

__________________________

I woke up kinda late today, 2:21 pm. I had a dream about the meet-up, but it was... different. So it started with me driving to the airport. I got there and was just standing around waiting.

Then I saw him. He didn't see me, but I saw him. He was so tall, and he looked so cute and cuter than in pictures and on Facetime. Somehow. As soon as I saw him, my face lit up. He looked around then he saw me. He dropped all his stuff and started running to me. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. We hugged for a good 2 minutes. I wasn't even on the ground, he was lifting me.

He put me down, and I just stared at him, smiling. Then he bent down, got really close to my face, and kissed me! He kissed me?! Like, what? Then he hugged me again. He kissed my forehead, and I woke up.

I'm so confused. Why did we kiss? And in the dream, I thought it was normal. Like, dream me liked it. I mean, normal I didn't hate it too much either. I mean, no. It was weird eww. But I kinda wanna go back.

Once I "got ready" aka brushed my hair kinda. I went downstairs to get something to eat. I finished eating and just kinda laid around. I didn't really feel like streaming today. I'm not really feeling great.

I was lying down when Ranboo texted me.

__________________________

Ranboo my beloved :)

Hey, are you gonna stream today?

No, probably not in not really feeling it today.

Oh sorry. What's the matter? Do you wanna call and talk?

Sure we can call. :)

Yay :)
__________________________

He's so sweet.

"Hey Ranboo, what's up?"

"Hey, not much. Are you alright?" Aww :)

"Yeah, I'm just kinda tired."

"Oh, have you eaten anything today?"

"Yeah, I had Mac n' cheese."

"That's good. Have you drank any water."

"No."

"You should go get water."

"Ehh."

"Not ehh, get water."

"Okay, fine."

I walked downstairs to get water. He's so nice and caring. But that's just how friends are, right? I mean, Tommy never cares this much. Neither does Will or Jack or Phil or anyone else. I mean it's not like they don't care; they do, but they never ask if I've eaten or drank anything except Phil, but that's different. And they definitely don't make me go and get something to eat or drink.

Mine and Ranboo's friendship is just different. Well, we are best friends. But before I knew Ranboo, Tommy and I were best friends. We still are, but our friendship has never been like me and Ranboo's. Oh, and the dream too. I've never had a dream like that with any of my other friends. Thankfully, eww.

I thought about all this while getting water and going back up to my room.

I got back to my room and lay in bed. I didn't say anything though. I was just thinking.

Should I tell Ranboo about the dream? Probably not he would think it's weird. Or would he? What am I talking about, of course, he would. Why wouldn't he? All my other friends would think it was weird if I told them that I had a dream like that about them. But then again me and Ranboo's and friendship is different. But is it that different? Ranboo interrupted my thought presses.

"Hey Tubbo, are you alright?"

"Uhh. Oh yeah, just thinking that's all."

"Oh, it's alright."

"I think in gonna go, sorry. I'll talk to you later though."

"Okay, bye-bye Tubbo. Hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks, bye." :)

__________________________

617 words