Chapter 30: Cats

__________________________

The next 2 months or so we just hung out and did vlogs with Tommy. I figured it would be the same today.

I woke up expecting to be on top of Ranboo as I am every morning but I wasn't. I was very confused.

I got out of bed and walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen. Ranboo was in there cooking.

"Hey."

"Hello, good morning."

"Morning ,what are you doing?"

"Making us breakfast."

"Oo, what are you making."

"Im making pancakes."

"Yay." I jumped up and done and clapped my hands. Ranboo just giggled.

I went and sat on the island counter. I patently waited for him to finish. As in patently I mean I asked him if he was almost done every 2 minutes, I tried though.

He finished and made us plates. I went and sat down at the table. He brought our plates over. He put mine down and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you, I love you." I smiled at him.

"Your welcome, I love you too." He smiled back.

He doesn't make breakfast that often but I enjoy when he does. We finished eating and I brought my plate to the sink. Ranboo followed me and put his in the sink too.

"Hey Tubbo?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go on a date."

"Yeah, we haven't been on a date in forever."

"I know, you should wear that dress you got."

"Okay I will."

Ranboo was already dressed and ready. I went to the bedroom and got ready. When I was done I walked back to the out.

"You look so pretty."

"Thank you." I smiled.

I walked over and he hugged me, I hugged him back.

We got in the car. I didn't know where we were going. I didn't even bother to ask, he never tells me.

We pulled up to this cute café. We got out and went inside. There were cats. we were at a cat café. We sat down at one of the tables. One of the cats came up and jumped on the table. I pet it, it was so cute.

A waiter came up to us. We both just got a coffee. You could also get treats for the cats so we got those to. We played with cats while we waited for our coffee.

"Aww, this makes me miss Rocky. I want a cat."

"Maybe well get one, one day."

The waiter brought us our coffee and the treats for the cats. We gave them to some of the cats that were over by us. We drank our coffee and played with the cats.

After that we left. We then went to a park. We walked around and talked. It was fun.

We left the park and went out for lunch. We got Chick-fil-A. After lunch we went back home. That was fun, I really do want a cat though.

When we got home we streamed. We started streaming again soon after we moved into the new apartment. We stopped when I got kidnapped but we've continued streaming now.

We haven't told the fans that were getting married or that were dating. They do know that me and Ranboo are living together permanently.

I'm surprised no one has caught on that were even dating or something. I guess everyone will get attacked if they say anything about us possibly dating. That's just how it is sadly.

After stream I was playing the piano. I was working on my song. Ranboo said he likes it, I just don't like how I sing.

A little bit later I changed into some sweat pants. I was already wearing one of Ranboo's hoodie. I had to change cause we were streaming and I don't really want to wear dresses on stream.

I laid down in bed and listened to music. A while later Ranboo came in and laid next to me.

"Hello what are you doing?"

"Just listening to music and thinking."

"Can I join you?"

"Sure."

We laid there and listened to music.

After a while Ranboo ordered a pizza for dinned. It got here and we ate. Then we laid down.

Ranboo got up into bed and I claimed in after him. I laid on top top him.

This is my favorite time of day. I love this, I just get to sit and enjoy Ranboo's company.

__________________________

741 words