Chapter 23: I Am Now

Its back to tubbo now.

__________________________

Each day I would wake up eat. Paul would go to work and I would sit and do nothing. Each day Ranboo would send me a text and I would cry everytime I read them.

He would tell me how people are giving up on me but he wasn't, he would never give up on me. Eventually he said he started to give up on my too. When he told me that I cried. I cried for hours.

Paul got home and asked why I was crying I told him to go away and he yelled at me. I just cried even more this is the worst. I couldn't stop crying and when it was time to go to sleep Paul told me to just sleep on the couch cause I was being annoying.

What did he want me to do he kidnapped me and everyone gave up on me. I can't live here forever. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Ranboo said his parents are making him come home if they don't find me in 3 weeks. He said they already booked the tickets so everyone really has given up on me.

Ranboo texted about mcc today. I forgot about that. They got someone to replace me. He said Tommy wasn't the same. I was re-reading all the texts and he told me there was this cute song. I went on YouTube on the TV and listened to it. He said we could dance to it when I come back. I agree that song is really good.

The next couple days Ranboo didn't text me until.

__________________________

My Love

I got a call from the police station someone saw the car that you were kidnapped in and got the license plate number they said they would find were they live and investigate from there. Im starting to regain hope.     7/27/21

No news today not yet but hopefully soon.     7/28/21

They found out were the person lives. They went to there house and searched everywhere. There bringing the guy that lives there into investigation. They might find you, I might get you back.     7/29/21

The guy said that he was the driver and that he wasn't aloud to say were you are at. They are keeping him there until he tells them were you're at. I'm actually getting you back.     7/30/21

He finally said the address and there going to investigate soon. Its 2 hours away, they might actually find you! 8/2/21

__________________________

When I saw the last message I got so exited. I'm actually getting saved they actually did it. I turned on some random channel so Paul wouldn't see what Ranboo had said. He got home from work and started making dinner. After around 15 minutes there was a knock at the door.

It was the police. They pushed past Paul and split up to search the house. One came over to the living room and I ran to him.

"State your name and what your doing here." I was shaking.

"M- my name is Toby Smith, and I've been kidnapped by that man." I pointed over to Paul.

He was being handcuffed and brought out to the police cars. I started crying.

"Thank you so much for s- saving me." I was so thankful they were here.

The police officer brought me out to his police car and searched up my case to see it it was actually me. It was of course. Another police officer came out and told me he would drive me home.

We got in the car. We drove for 2 hours to get home. When I did he dropped me off and made sure I made it in the house safely.

I went up to my house and knocked on the door. My dad answered and pulled me in for a hug. I started crying. My mom ran up and joined the hug. So did my 2 sisters.

"Is Ranboo here."

"Yeah he's probably in your guises room he doesn't come out much."

I ran downstairs and opened the door. He quickly sat up to see what was happening. He saw me and started crying instantly. He practically jumped down the latter and hugged me.

I hugged him back we sat on the floor and were still hugging.

"I missed you so much, are you okay."

"I am now." I just hugged him tighter.

"What happened."

"Can we talk about it later."

"Yes of course we can." I just wanted to sit there and never let go.

Ranboo got a call on his phone. He got it out of his pocket still holding me with one hand. He answered and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello sir, I would like to inform you that the man who kidnapped Toby is now going to prison for quite a while.

"Thank you so much and thank you for finding him for me."

"No problem that's my job sir." He hung up. Ranboo set his phone down on the floor.

He put his other hand back around me.

"I was getting all your messages, I just want able to reply."

"You saw my messages?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't think you'd see those."

"I did and I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for."

"Leaving you."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know but it feels like my fault."

"Its not I promise."

"Do you actually want to marry me."

"Would you be upset or anything if I did."

"No, I decide one of the first days we were together that I wanted to marry you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I also listened to that song you told me about. I really like it."

"Yeah me too." he smiled and wiped his eyes.

"Everyone was trying to get me to go home."

"Yeah I know. Thank you for not fully giving up on me."

"I'm sorry I started to give up on you at all.

"That doesn't matter anymore, I'm just glad im home."

"Me too." He moved my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

__________________________

1033 words

Yay! :)