Chapter 13: I'm Bored

__________________________

I woke up still on top of Ranboo he was asleep and I was comfy and didn't want to get up so I went back to bed.

When I woke up again Ranboo wasn't there. I was very confused. Where did he go? I got up and got down from the loft.

He wasn't in the room so I walked out and to the kitchen. He wasn't in there either. Then I heard the shower. Oh that's where his at.

I walked to the bathroom and quietly opened the door so he wouldn't hear me. I then walked to the shower and took off my cloths. I quietly opened the shower door and he didn't hear me.

I walked in the shower and hugged him from behind.

"Gees you scared me."

"Sorry but that's what you get for leaving me by myself and showering without me."

I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I love this so much.

He moved out of the way so I could get in the water. We washed out hair and body's.

After that we got out of the shower and got dried off. We both wrapped our towels around our waists. I went and sat down on the floor. Ranboo came and sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and put his head on top of mine.

We sat there for a minute. It was nice, I love moments like this with Ranboo. I got up and went over to the mirror.

Ranboo came up behind me putting his arms around me. I smiled.

We walked out of the bathroom and went back to our room. We got changed. Then where was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its me." It was Lani.

"Come in."

"Hey mom wanted to know if you guys are hungry?"

"Yeah we are."

"Okay." She walked out.

Me and Ranboo sat on the couch and turned on the office. We watched it until Lani came back down with the food.

"Guys I got your food you you want me to put it in the kitchen."

"Yeah that's fine, thanks." She went back upstairs.

We went out to the kitchen and ate our food. We came back in our room. We streamed on my account and were gonna stream on Ranboo's later.

We continued watching the office until I got bored.

"Ranboo."

"Yeah."

"Im bored."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"Me either." I thought for a second then had a good idea.

"I have and idea."

"What is it."

"Hold on."

__________________________

471 words

Hello, I love the comments, very funny.