Ouverture

"Now upon a time, I met the Little Prince in the middle of the desert of life. He came from a lonely asteroid in the middle of the vast universe. There, baobab seeds were waiting to sprout to break the entire planet with their roots. There, there was a proud rosebud that the Little Prince loved day and night..."

---------------------------------

Character Introduction:

Fleuve: An 11th-grade male student, who was known to have a perfect life. He was the captain of the basketball team of Gooseberry High School. He liked playing sports, especially basketball, of course. This guy had little interest in literature, but he was an emotional and kind person. He had close teammates, but deep down, he still lacked something...

Mer: A new student in school, who was 1 year younger than Fleuve and studying in the Social Science Department. He liked reading storybooks and is extremely good at Literature. However, Mer had a somewhat timid personality. He usually avoided communicating with people to hide a secret about himself...

Manon: A literature-specialized student at a school for the gifted in the city.

---------------------------------

Side Information:

Gooseberry High School: The school that Fleuve and Mer were studying at. Its basketball team was always training hard in order to defeat their longtime rival - Cannelle High School. For some reasons, they had been rivals for years.

Cannelle High School: The current defending champion of the city basketball championship

Cannelle High School: The current defending champion of the city basketball championship. It was famous for being unbeatable in basketball. Moreover, most students here were wealthier than students at other schools, including Gooseberry High School. Hence, they often looked down on their longtime rival.

Stellaire Noigrume High School (SNHS): A school for the gifted that provided an exceptional education and was known for its rigorous academic program, talented teachers, and wide range of extracurricular activities

Stellaire Noigrume High School (SNHS): A school for the gifted that provided an exceptional education and was known for its rigorous academic program, talented teachers, and wide range of extracurricular activities. Its students were renowned for winning many prizes in Social Science contests, especially in Literature. Manon and her best friends were studying here.