CHAPTER 1: CHASED BY THE ISLAND'S DEVILS

This isn't what I was expecting. I thought while I was running.

No, anything but this. I was feeling very lightheaded, like my whole world was spinning out of control.

Who was I being chased by again?

"Stop right there Y/n!" A voice screamed behind me.

Oh yeah right, now I remember...

"Y/n! I won't hesitate to kill you! Stop right now!" a female voice said sternly.

Shit, I can't give up, not yet! I have to see my brother! I made a promise to him!

As I thought about my brother I tripped on some scattered roof tiles, twisting my ankle.

Fuck, I can't die here.

"Y/n! Don't move! We can get to an agreement, please." As I looked at the owner of the voice I understood that no matter what I did, I was going to die if I stayed with them.

"Really Armin?" I looked up to meet his blueberry eyes. "How stupid do you think I am? Don't answer that, I'll kill you before you can finish your sentence."

"Y/n- please just- just come back with us I- just-" He choked back on his tears.

I know those tears are fake Armin, you can fool Bertholdt but not me. I'm not an idiot.

"NO!" I managed to scream, shutting my chasers up. "You manipulative devils! You killed Bertholdt and probably Annie too!" I sobbed. "And to think I actually wanted to help you, you bastards! How could you?! They were just kids who had families to return to! And now they're dead!" I cried, standing up to face my attackers. "You truly are the devil's spawn."

With that I hooked my 3d manoeuvre gear on to wall Maria and got to the top.

If I turn into a titan now I can escape and meet that fucking monkey on the camp, but if I do so they will chase me. That would give away Zeke's location, not that I mind having that fucking monkey getting killed.

I thought

However my thoughts came to an abrupt end when I heard the zipping sound of the ODM gear quickly approaching the top of the wall.

Ackerman... Tch.

I was right, as I saw Mikasa come from my left and Levi from my right. I managed to doge Mikasa's attacks as they were slow and rage-filled; I managed to shove her of wall Maria, but I knew she would be back. Levi's attacks however, were very quick and aggressive, and I couldn't doge one of them. I let out a loud howl as he impaled me with his sword on my left shoulder.

I leaped backwards not giving him time to retrieve his blade so it got stuck inside me.

"Y/n!" Mikasa called as she crawled back on top of the wall. "Please put down the swords! If you don't we will have to assume that you are not our comrade anymore." She shouted louder than before.

"Y/n... I don't want to kill a family member" I turned my head to face Levi, he had sorrow written all over his face. "You could be a very important asset to humanity. So... please, drop your blades." As he said that everyone came up to the wall, surrounding me.

.

.

.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: NEW BOOK! DID YOU GUYS LIKE CHAPTER ONE??)
EDITED
WORD COUNT: 490

-WAAIZZ :)