CHAPTER 18: ICE CREAM, PHONE ETIQUETTE, AND TRAINING

(Y/N's POV)

"Get out of my way, extras!" Katsuki exploded as he walked up to the large group of people blocking the door. With the sports festival approaching and our sudden fame, we found ourselves getting stares and whispers as we walked through the school.

"You have to stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't like them." Tenya's hands flew int every direction, almost smacking Armin in the face. Although he had tried to correct this, Tenya's hand gestures were just not going to go away any time soon.

"The famous class 1A." A very familiar voice called out from the crowd. "I came to see what the big deal was... and the first person that greets me is an arrogant one." I turned around and I was met with unnatural purple eyes. Hitoshi. What is he doing here?
"Are all the students in the hero course like this?" A few chuckles were heard behind him and our class was quick to deny it. Everyone, except for Katsuki, who was fuming with anger.

"What did you just say!" He barked, like an angry dog. Ejiro was quick on his strep as he went straight for the blonde's arm, to stop him from killing an innocent man.

"You leave me speechless, honestly I don't know what to say." Hitoshi was taunting our class, maybe to get a feisty reaction. Just like what Jean would do to Eren during training. That seemed so long ago it was scary.
"I was hoping to see someone more... heroic, maybe?" Again the crowd erupted with laughter, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want?" Armin raised his eyebrows. Hitoshi scoffed.

"Quite the number of students have ended in other courses because they couldn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" Silence fell upon us. What were we to say? He was right. "But!" He continued enthusiastically. "We have another chance, the school has granted us the opportunity to transfer into the hero course if we do well in the sports festival. That means that they may also transfer some people... out." Worry settled amongst the classroom, like a new student.

Bakugo seethed. Walking out of the room, he bumped his shoulder harshly into anyone who dared come across him.

(BAKUGO's POV)
How DARE that eye bag freak make such suggestions?
As IF he could ever begin to DREAM about getting into the hero course!
BLOODY Mary and yellow BITCH might have gotten into the school and into the hero course after we did. But the have SOME talent. They aren't completely USELESS!
AH FUCK, HE GOT ME SAYING THAT.

(Y/N's POV)
Hitoshi still not content, then turned to me and in a low tone continued his rampage.

"As to the people that somehow managed to get into the Hero course without passing the exams..." Now all eyes were on both Armin and me. Great!
"I don't know how you did it." His tone got dangerously low. "But keep your eyes open."

Is That Asshole Threatening Me?

ME?

"Is that a threat?" I asked lowering my voice as I made my way towards him. Armin tried to grab my arm just as Ejiro had done with Katsuki."Come on, amuse me..."

Hitoshi went beet red as our faces got dangerously close. I heard the shutter of a camera go off, so I paused. It came from a girl who had her phone out and was pointing it at us. I want to ask her to delete the image but as i did I noticed her recoil back in fear. I wasn't dying to look menacing.

Am I that scary?

Then out of the blue, Hitoshi grabbed my hand and began to run. This caught me by surprise as I didn't have enough time to react. In just a few seconds I was dragged out of the crowded hallway and into freedom. Several phones were out to capture the moment but thought nothing of it.
.
.
.