CHAPTER 12: FIRST HERO TRAINING LESSON

The second day of school was not as uncomfortable as the first one and apart from Y/n refusing to wear the skirt, nothing else happened.
She didn't talk much and just tried to pay attention in class.

Both her and Armin had been put on a special class so they could learn how to read and write correctly, which they both greatly appreciated.

Now, they were waiting in their homeroom for their basic hero training teacher.
.
.
.
(Y/N'S POV)
"I am here, coming through the door like a normal person!!!" Was what I heard before the tall blonde man from the first day appeared through the door.

So he's our basic hero training teacher... interesting

The man was once again wearing that red suit of his. Seeing him gave me a sense of comfort that I couldn't explain.

"In today's lesson, you will be working in teams so you better prepare!" He said, smiling. "Get your suits and go to your lockers."
.
.
.
After getting my costume I went with the girls to the locker room to get changed. They all had very interesting costumes, which I had seen the day I arrived.

(MINA POV)
We were about to start getting dressed. As we had just met each other a couple days prior, we were all still quite shy around each other, especially now since we had to get dressed.

But Y/n...

(JIRO POV)
Oh she's taking off her shirt
Shestakingoffhershirt
omgomgomg
*Jiro.exe stopped working*

I tried my best to look away while she changed, but I couldn't. No one could. I looked around the room and found myself awkwardly staring at Momo who was also staring from across the room.

(MOMO POV)
She had her back facing me, so I got a pretty good view of all the scars she displayed. Some bigger, some lighter... it didn't matter. She looked stunning, and the scars made her look even cooler.

What a pretty lady

I looked away after catching myself eying her for too long, embarrassed. To my surprise my flushed face was met with Jiro's equally red one.
We made eye contact for a few seconds before looking away as if we hadn't just been staring through Y/n's soul.

(OCHAKO POV)
Wow
She must have a very good workout routine.
I must ask her later.
Ok Ochako focus on your costume, not on the pretty girl beside you.
She's ripped.
OMG STOP STARING
is anyone else looking?

I took a good look around the room only to find everyone else paying attention to Y/n exclusively.

EVERYONE'S STARING
Thank god no one is looking at my face

(TORU POV)
Oh everyone's looking. Guess I can look too then.
Damn

(TSUYU POV)
I. Can't. Stop. Starring
We're all looking at her

I have to break the tension somehow.

(3rd PERSON POV)
"Y/n, why are you wearing a shirt. Are you not gonna get dressed? Kero " Tsuyu blushed slightly as she looked towards a confused Y/n.

she didn't know what to respond as she felt six pairs of eyes staring at her. All of the girls had bright, colorful well matched suits and there she was, wearing a plain white shirt and pants. She didn't feel embarrassed, just slightly underdressed.

"Oh don't worry Tsuyu, this is more than enough for me." Y/n smiled ever so slightly, taking a green corvette out of her briefcase.

"Please call me Tsu." The girl asked. The others laughed before returning to their costumes.