CHAPTER 16: THE END OF A FIGHT IS THE BEGINNING OF QUESTIONS

A gunshot. Then another one. And one more. That's how their 'battle' ended. The pros arrived a few minutes after all might did, but by that point there was not much needed of them. As they examined the area thy saw most of the villains knocked out, with a few of them still crawling.
As they made their way into the USJ they came across a half decayed giant body. Something that alarmed not only students present  but also teachers. Was it a villain's quirk? They all thought that was the case.

"What kind of villain would have such powerful quirk we were not aware of?" Asked Midnight as some of the staff made their way to the strange mass. The students had been warned not to follow the teachers but no one listened. Fueled by intrigue they all made their way to the plaza.
There, they found Midoriya, Kirishima and Bakugo being assisted by All Might as they had some blood on their clothes. Sighs from relief were heard as they informed everyone that the blood was not theirs but the from 'the bizmare deformity' which was still standing semi straight, although the hole on the left side of its ribs was making it hard for it to stay balanced.
The form that acted as a shield for the three boys slowly began to move, forcing the stunned heroes to leap into action and take the boys aside.

"It's and enlarged human torso," Said Present Mic. "Strangely enough, it's in its final stages of decomposition." The teachers examined the body. It had two arms and the beginning of the neck. It was however, headless. The ribs were exposed and smoke was coming out of it probably from the explosion from which it came as some students pointed out. That was all the teachers could gather before the strange biological phenomena collapsed on its own weight.

While they were investigating the remains, form the ceiling fell gracefully two figures, belonging to Todoroki and Armin. The latter still had his arm around the icy boy when the teachers began to ask questions.

"Where's Y/n? Armin have you-"
Ectoplasm was immediately cut off by Armin's small gesture of understanding. He hurriedly made his way to the decaying meat shield, now laying on the floor. He stepped on top of it and made his way to the base of the neck as everyone looked. The teachers and students urged him to get off only stopping when the blonde boy kneeled down and dug his last blade into the nape of the torso. Anxiously, the boy twisted his sword before taking it out and sighing heavily. Blood ran down his hands as the blade had pierced his own skin.

"Y/N!! I NEED YOU TO COME BACK TO US... PLEASE!!' He shouted as the group surrounding im looked around in an attempt to find the girl he called out for.

"She's in there?!?" Denki questioned, receiving a look of confirmation from his fellow blonde.

Gasps were heard as murmurs began to rise

Suddenly, the nape began to move. The heroes all ran up to see what was going on as it was clear that something had not been fully disclosed to any of them. From the skin came out Y/n, completely covered in blood. She gasped sharply before falling backwards into Armin's arms. The boy's eyes widened as he realized the girl was no longer wearing a shirt. He hurriedly hugged her form from the front as he urged someone to get him something to cover his friend.
.
.
.

(IZUKU'S POV)

After the explosion everything went dark. And it wasn't because I lost consciousness. No, it was because something had trapped me inside of itself. I hurriedly started to make my way through the thing, calling out for Kacchan, kirishima and Y/n. Anyone.
Two voices responded back. Y/n didn't answer.

As the three of us made our way out of the prison of bones we were held in, a voice was heard. It was soft, almost like a crying child.

Sorry...

I 'm so sorry...

please forgive me...

I won't do it again.

I swear.

Please...

As Bakugo's impatience and kirishima's worry about the noise grew, we got out. All Might punched a hole through one of the lower ribs and set us free. I winced at the thought of whoever this was getting a hole punched int them but was told not to worry. It was only then that the three of us realized that we were covered in blood. The liquid was thick and hot, suprisingly hot. It would have been hot enough to burn had it not began evaporating. By the time the rest of our teachers and classmates arrived almost all of the blood had disappeared.

The tree of us just sat in silence as the voice of the little girl rang in our ears.
.
.
.
(3rd PERSON POV)

Momo was the first to respond to Armin's petition. She hurriedly made a hypothermia blanket which she had been practicing recently.
A few others came forward lending jackets and shirts to cover the unconscious soldier. It was a gesture that moved armin as he knew they thought their stuff would get covered in blood but they still gave it anyway.

All the students except Y/n and armin were asked to leave. The two soldiers were transferred to the school infirmary, alongside All Might and Midoriya both of which had suffered minor injuries. Their stay however was much longer than the two foreigners', as by the time they got to UA, all their wounds had already healed... including Y/n's missing arm.

Midoriya was not believed at first when he commented on the reappearance of the girl's right arm. It took all three boys for the staff to actually attempt to interview Y/n and armin, although they were not successful, as the two students had already left for the hospital where Aizawa and Thirteen were staying.

It would take the principal and all might two days to actually have a proper conversation with the teens.
.
.
.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: SPOOKY SEASON IS HERE YOU GUYS!!!)

WORD COUNT: 1032

P.s. My new fanfic is up now! It's mha x reader. I would love if you guys could go check it out!
https://www.wattpad.com/1215251062?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=waaiizz&wp_originator=9ujzJe%2BU0q8AOhEnHZXBIzF%2B48btHZFoQiomhWKOY0YSUfCVaUYNGy3nO2HF1tvyMDUyQ0Y1qoXNKlV4ThItpU345LoN%2BY0D%2BqEUBf73gFE5%2BPY5tetQd84M3xKiyMzY

-WAAIIZZ :)