3- Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀᴄᴋ Tᴏ Sᴇᴏᴜʟ

𝖩𝖤𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖤

"Wooohooo! Yes! Faster! Fasterrrr!"

I could still remember my family going down an escalator in the airport like normal human beings but not anymore.

Right now, we're in a sports car and I'm clutching at the seat for my life as Jisoo drove through the streets of Seoul like she was on drugs.

And my baby kept cheering her on.

"Jen are you enjoying this?"

"S-sure, fighting!"

"Huh? Why did you say fighting then?" She asked me and slowed down.

Thank God.

"Nothing, just cheering you on, woohoo" I pumped my fist weakly and she looked away.

Aw, so adorable!

"Dad, wher' ar' we gowing righ' now?"

"To your grandparents' home'" Jisoo answered.

I remember her telling me that her mom wasn't a big fan of other female k pop idols.

But I was determined to make a good first impression as Jisoo unnie's wife. I just hope she remembers me.

"Yay! Ar' my couzins theyr'?" Ryujin asked me.

Does she really have any cousins around here? Unless Rosé lives nearby..

Irene told me she gave birth to a baby girl. A very adorable and beautiful child.

"Yes, you'll make a lot of friends baby" I told her and she got excited.

"Go faster daddy!"

Oh dear...

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉
𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

"Here we are. My parents' house" I placed my hand on Ryujin's head as the cutie looked up at the house.

"It's beautiful" She said and I smiled then picked her up in my arms.

I saw my mom running out of the house quickly. As soon as she saw me, she seemed to have increased her pace so I dropped Ryujin and walked up to her.

"Jisoo yah" She called me and I threw my arms around her.

I miss her so much. Why did I ever leave?

"Jisoo dear, why did you leave Korea with all your pain like that? Don't you know that I've crying every night? If it wasn't for Rosé...."

"Rosé?" I repeated and she smiled at me.

"Yes Rosé. She has always been there for us. She's always taking care of us and she comes here everyday"

My heart started to thump and beat faster.

Everyday?

I can see her?

"Will she come today?" I held her shoulders.

"Yes. She will" She told me and I hugged her again.

"Daddy. Who's Rosé?" Ryujin tugged at my pants and I pulled away from my mom.

"Ryujin, this is your grandma. You were excited to see her right?"

"Grandma!" Ryujin hugged my mom's legs immediately and she looked more than happy as she picked the little girl up.

"Ryujin, my little grandchild" My mom kissed her all over her face and Jennie smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Auntie" She bowed but mom looked skeptical.