27- Sᴏᴍᴇ Tʜɪɴɢs Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ

𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭

Everyone at the Park Mansion was asleep, except for Rosé. She was drawing blueprints for her upcoming project. She's an interior designer after all.

Jisoo parked her car outside the mansion and got in after tipping her good friend, the gatekeeper.

She climbed up to Rosé's balcony using a ladder she got from the gatekeeper.

She quietly opened the door and let herself in.

"Hey" She whispered as she wrapped her arms around her fiancée's neck.

"You finally made it" She chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Rosé had called Jisoo earlier, and told her she was hungry. So here she is.

"Stop working now. You still have until next tomorrow to submit it" Jisoo scolded her.

"I know. Just a few more seconds Chu"

"No. Now" Jisoo stated and picked her up in her arms, taking her to the couch.

"Uhhh, Jisoo unnieeeee"

"You said you were hungry. I won't let you starve" She said and brought out the take out.

"Do you love me that much?" Rosé grinned and Jisoo smiled softly.

"I love you, and our daughter more than anything" Jisoo sighed and looked at Lia's sleeping form on Rosé's bed.

"Aww" Rosé cooed and kissed her cheek.

"You need to eat Pasta" Jisoo tsked and started feeding her with her own hands.

"It tastes better from your hands" Rosé said,  with a full mouth.

"Silly girl" Jisoo snickered and continued feeding her.

"Hey, why do you have honey?" Jisoo asked as she noticed the jar of honey on Rosé's side table.

"Lia's sugar levels are still low. So I give her honey once in a while" Rosé explained and Jisoo cupped her cheek.

"Sometimes I wonder what I did to have you Pasta" She said softly and Rosé leaned into her touch.

"Something good" She replied and Jisoo pressed a long kiss to her forehead.

"I have something for you too" Rosé said and got up to get something. The honey.

"Chaengggggg" Jisoo whined and Rosé sat next to her.

"You managed to give your condition to our daughter"

"Me? It was you. Your genes were weak" Jisoo mumbled in defense of herself and Rosé gasped.

"What? Me? I'll prove you wrong. Our next baby won't be anything like you. He'll be like me, his wonderful mom" She said dreamily and Jisoo simply stared at her.

"Wrong. I want another girl"

"Time shall tell Jisoo. I don't really care about the gender of our baby. I just want it to be healthy" She laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Me too. How many kids do you think we'll have?"

"Three? I was planning on asking you" Chaeng said softly and Jisoo thought about it.

"Ten"

"What?!" Rosé whisper yelled.

"It's natural. And you asked me"

"You're just in it for the baby making process" Rosé pinched her arm and she winced.

"Yeah. But, I want you to have as much as you want. Our kids are going to be lucky to have you as their mother Pasta" Jisoo hugged her closer and she sighed.