13- Mᴀᴅ Lᴏᴠᴇ

𝖩𝖤𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖤

"I love you"

It's finally out! Finally..

I pulled away and looked up at her.

She looked confused.

"I love you Jisoo. I love you" I repeated and she stared at me.

"L-love?" She stuttered and I nodded, then held her arms.

"I've loved you for a long time now Jisoo unnie. I'm willing to look past this too" I touched the lipstick stain on her shirt.

"What?" She looked down at it.

"I know you aren't cheating on me. But I know it's her lipstick" I told her and she looked at me in shock.

"I know you still have feelings for her. But I'm willing to look past that, Jisoo unnie. I know I sound selfish, but I want you to get over her... give me a chance to love you" I cupped her cheek and her lips parted in surprise.

"Please" I moved closer.

"Jennie... I... when we got married, we agreed that there'd be no feelings involved" She took my hand off carefully and my heart ached.

"I know that Jisoo unnie. But I can't control my heart.. i-it wants you" I clutched her shirt's collar desperately.

"I've fallen for you.. can't you see that?" I asked her, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I can't love you Jennie. I don't feel the same" She looked away and I paused.

"Is it because of her?" I asked her and she ignored me even more.

"What does she have that I don't?" I tightened my grip on her collar, loathing the lipstick stain.

"Don't compare yourself with R--"

"Don't say her name!" I got so mad that I pulled on her shirt with all my might, causing it to rip.

"Don't say her name.." I sobbed and looked away.

She just stood there, looking at me with tattered clothes clinging to her well built frame.

"Jen--" She began in her deep voice but I grabbed her neck and pressed my lips to hers roughly.

I kissed her like never before and pushed her head so she wouldn't escape me.

"Jennie!" She pulled away but I was trying desperately to get her lips back on mine.

"Stop this!" She raised her voice, despite the care in her eyes.

I tore the remaining pieces of her clothes off with tears streaming down my face but she held my hand, now completely shirtless.

"Jennie! What's gotten into you?" She asked me and I felt a fury building up in me.

"I love you" I replied and her eyes widened.

"You and I are married so it's not wrong for me to love you. You're supposed to have gotten over her but you're still drowning in her love. Why?!" I shouted at her and she looked away, her shoulders dropping.

"You love her daughter too right? Then come here. We'll make another one for you" I grabbed her arm to pull her to the bed but she stood still.

"Don't you ever talk about Lia like that, Jennie. Stay in your limits" She said calmly and I looked back at her angrily.

"I want another child from you Jisoo" I said boldly and she looked serious.

"No. I'll never make you pregnant Jennie. Not after what you did today. I'll never touch you, let alone have sex with you"