23- Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Rᴏsᴇ́ [M]

Here's an update, finally. Hi guys! I missed writing this too :)

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

Jisoo unnie and I were at the hospital, to get pills.

We agreed to not have any more kids, not until we're married.

We went to the pharmacy to get the tablets and she was busy on her phone.

"Jisoo unnie.." I tugged on her arm and she looked at me.

"Hm?" She focused on me.

"Why did you make me get this much pills?" I asked her innocently. We were already at her car.

"Because, we'll be having sex more than once. And I think we both don't like the condom" She shrugged and I blushed.

"I don't even really know how to use it" She admitted, not noticing that I was red as tomato.

"Everyone knows how to.."

"I'm not like Lisa, I didn't have my first time when I was sixteen. I had it with you" She told me, and looked at me.

"Oh. Thanks?" I whispered and she held my hand.

"I really love you Pasta" She confessed and I blushed.

"I love you too Jisoo babo" I cupped her cheek and she smiled.

She was about to say something but her phone rang.

"Hey Lis.... oh, yeah... we're good.... yes-- HOW DARE YOU ASK THAT?!" She raised her voice and I jumped.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"Lisa and her perverted mind"

"You're also perverted" I pointed out and she shot me a look.

"Like you weren't screaming my name last night" She looked away with a smirk.

"Your office IS soundproof, right?" I asked her.

"Why not? It was that bear's idea anyway" She shrugged and started driving.

"Oh. Why did Lisa call?"

"We have to sign the divorce papers, remember? Or do you still want to remain Mrs Mano--"

"No!" I pressed my hand to her lips.

She didn't say anything, then she licked my finger.

"Ew! Unnie! You're so weird!" I cried and wiped my hand with a tissue.

She kissed my cheek quickly before focusing on the road.

"If it were something else, I'm sure you would have liked it" She smirked and I stared at her with nearly teary eyes.

"I hate you..!"

"Love you Pasta" She started humming a song as she drove and I looked away from her.

"Babo.."

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉
𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

I got us to Kim Residence, where I used to stay with Jennie and Ryujin and I went to open Rosé's door. She was reluctantly waiting for me.

She huffed and got out. I simply slapped her ass and she gasped.

I raised a brow in confusion and she punched my arm.

As if.

I pulled her to myself and placed my hands on her waist.

"Let go of me.." She placed her hands on my chest.