Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Kept my promise.

If you guys want a facts chapter, I could do it tomorrow (do we need one tho?)

5 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

Rosie and I are seated in our lounge, having a good time.

It's been a while since.. well everything.

The twins are seven now and Lia and Ryujin are ten.

Irene and Seulgi are married and they have a six year old daughter;

Jennie gave birth to a boy, Luis. He's seven.

Taehyung and Jungkook have two kids, Chaeryoung and Beomgyu.

"Hey" I reached out and held her hand.

She turned her head and smiled at me sweetly. It was just a smile but it felt like we were talking to each other.

"Hey" She gave my hand a soft squeeze.

"I want to show you something" I got up and held her hand securely.

"Okay" She got up and followed me. We walked for a while until we got to the indoor park our children were playing in and my hold on her hand tightened.

"Thank you for giving me this, and staying by my side throughout the years. I love you so much Rosé Kim. Thank you so much for making my dreams come true"

She still manages to make me feel all sorts of emotions without doing pretty much anything.

Right now the category is jittery and on the verge of tears.

She smiled warmly and gently grabbed my collar then leaned upwards to kiss me sweetly.

She pulled away but still held onto my collar. Our eyes were locked and in that moment, it felt like our eternity was swirling around us, slowly creeping in.

"My happiness lies in you, and our kids Jisoo ssi. I'd be willing to be in pain for the rest of my life, if I can have you by my side to lay my head on your shoulder. I don't want to be anywhere else, but with you" She told me sincerely and I cupped the back of her head, bringing her closer.

I kissed her forehead and she sighed quietly.

"I'll always be by your side Pasta" I told her and she looked into my eyes.

But she suddenly hugged me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just stop giving me that pretty look.." She mumbled against my chest.

"Pretty look?"

Over the years, I realised Pasta is still shy around me, not too much but she has her moments sometimes.

But our chemistry is at it's best.

"Jisoo! Stop tickling me!" She pulled away from me but I caught her hands.

"But it's so much fun" I pouted and laughed.

"Tickling your own wife? Real mature" She laughed her head off and I trapped her in my arms.

"Do you want ramyeon? It's on me" I asked her with a smirk.

"Why are you still so dirty minded Kim Jisoo" She looked over her shoulder.

"It's a virtue. And you love it, secretly" I looked down at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine. It's been long since we did anyway" She mumbled and I pulled her shirt away as I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulder.