15- Iᴛ's A Wᴀʀ, Sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

I waited for Rosé at the office but it didn't look like she was going to show up.

I don't really care why she was at my house but I feel like I need to be with her..

I got sick of waiting so I grabbed my keys and drove to our old house.

I parked my car when I saw hers.

I made my way into the house and closed the door after me.

I went up the stairs to our room and there she was.

"Jisoo?" She gasped and I walked up to her but she took a step back.

"Why are you here?" She asked me.

"I should be asking you that. You must have followed me" I walked closer and her eyes widened.

"W-what?" She took a step back and fell backwards on the bed.

"Jisoo don't you dare--" She was cut off when I climbed on her.

"You're in my house" I reminded her.

"And so? I have equal rights to this house too" She argued and I smirked.

"Only my wife would have those rights"

"What are you trying to imply?" She asked nervously and I leaned down closer to her face slowly.

She suddenly grabbed my hand and bit it.

"Ow!" She pushed me off the bed and hit me with a pillow. "Ouch!"

"Are you drunk?!"

"That reminds me. What happened yesterday?" I asked her and she tensed.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉

"Jennie drugged me?"

"She also tried to... uhm.. you know?"

"I know what? Be more specific" It's Jennie we're talking about. I need her to be more specific.

"She tried to.. uhm.. she tried to uh.. have sex with you" She told me and I dropped my fork.

Rosé cooked for me.

"You.. are you serious about this?" I asked her, trying my best not to let my anger get the better of me.

"I am. That's why I stayed with you. I don't know if I should be asking this but.. did you two do anything on your wedding night? Or afterwards?" She asked carefully and I shot her a blank look.

She backed up and parted her lips.

"No. Why would I touch Jennie like that? It's a platonic marriage" I said, feeling irritated.

This Jennie...

"Oh" She said and I noticed the way her eyes lit up.

"And Lisa? Have you two done anything together?" I asked her, feeling curious.

"No. We haven't. It's a loveless marriage" She told me and I felt relieved.

Thank God that bastard didn't touch her...

"Jisoo unnie? Are you still there?" She called me and I faced her.

"Yes?"

"Nothing" She smiled.. happily and I smiled at her.

𝖩𝖤𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖤

I just hope Rosé doesn't tell Jisoo unnie about what I did last night...