20- Tᴇʟʟ Mᴇ Yᴏᴜ Lᴏᴠᴇ Mᴇ ᴘᴛ. II

Before this starts, I just wanna say, you guys are great and I love and appreciate you. Thank you so much. Lemme stop before I cry 😔

𝖲𝖤𝖴𝖫𝖦𝖨

"RYUJIN IS MY DAUGHTER!" I heard Lisa shout when I stopped my car and my head whipped in their direction.

Jisoo was frozen on the spot, unable to turn around.

Jennie had a look of horror on her face and Lisa was crying terribly.

"Lisa knows?" I asked myself, clutching the reports in my hand.

"What?" Jisoo gasped and Ryujin squirmed out of her grip and ran to Lisa, looking up at her.

"But Kim Jisoo is my daddy. How can you say I'm your daughter Monkey Lisa?" Ryujin innocently asked her and a tear slipped out of my eye.

"I'm your Daddy Ryujin. Some bad things just happened and Jisoo thought you're her daughter, but you're mine, you're my daughter in reality" Lisa told the little girl like a maniac as she held her shoulders, but she was trying to keep it calm.

Jisoo just stood there, a tear eventually slipped out of her eye.

"You're lying" Was all she said in disbelief and I got out of my car and ran up to her.

"Seulgi?" Jennie called me but I glared her shut.

"Jisoo, look at these. For once Lisa is speaking the truth" I showed her the reports and she took them from me.

I waited patiently as she studied the reports carefully and Lisa's face was red with tears.

But she didn't say anything. Yet.

"Is Lia my... daughter?" She got out and I nodded.

"Lia is your daughter Jisoo" I placed a hand on her shoulder firmly.

"But how did all of this happen?" She asked me and I looked at Lisa.

"You can ask Lisa" I told her and she sent a death glare at Lisa.

"Jisoo unnie... don't believe them... didn't you wake up with me? They're trying to tear us apart--"

"Shut up!" Jisoo raised her voice and even Lisa flinched.

"Where's Rosé?" She asked me.

"At home" I beat Lisa to it and Jisoo looked at the reports once again before running off, all the way out of the big airport.

"Jisoo--" Jennie almost stopped her but I shot her a look.

Today is so not her day.

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I remained where I was ever since Alice called me and told me that Jisoo was leaving Korea.

She's probably halfway there, to wherever it is she's going.

But I heard the familiar sound of her sports car.

It can't be..

I was still seated on the sofa when the door was pushed open.

"Jisoo unnie?" She ran up to me and hugged me.

"What's happening? Aren't you supposed to be halfway around--" She cut me off by slamming her lips on mine.

My eyes fluttered open as she kissed me but I wanted her too as much as I'd like to deny it.

I grabbed her collar and kissed her back passionately.