26- Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ

Short chaps, dont mind me.

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

After Lisa and Jennie's wedding was over, Rosé and I went to my parents' house with Lia.

"Halabeoji!" She ran up to my dad and hugged him.

"My precious grandchild! Nana! She has my eyes" Dad hollered and mom came running down the stairs.

"No! She has mine and Jisoo's eyes. Hello little Soo" Mum took Lia from Dad and they started bickering about whom Lia looked like the most.

"It's like we don't even exist" I told Rosé and she sniffled then wiped her tears away.

I handed her my handkerchief and she cried terribly into it, hoping to get attention but mom and dad were showering Lia with gifts.

"I remember when that used to be... us!" She cried and I pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry. You still have me. Now come on, let's start unpacking.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I was by the pool while Jisoo unnie was getting dressed, in her pyjamas, I'm in mine already. We're not going anywhere. But she's been grinning like a babo. Well, she is one.

"Pasta~" Talk about the devil...

"Yes unnie" I turned to her but she wasn't wearing pyjamas.

I know those clothes... these were the same clothes she wore when... she was doing her concert, and proposed to me.

I feel so dizzy right now...

"How do I look?" She walked up to me and I blushed.

"Amazing. It's been a long time since you dressed like that unnie" I said and she placed her hands around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

"I know. My muse was gone, that's why" She placed her forehead against mine and I closed my eyes.

"And now?"

"She's back, and with something I've always wanted. Our daughter" She tucked my hair behind my ear carefully and I shivered a bit. It's not like her hands are cold or anything but..

"And who is your muse?" I opened my eyes and looked into her comforting ones.

"You of course. No one else" She smiled gorgeously and I giggled.

"I've been meaning to ask you something, and I know this is not a stage but.." She walked away from me and went to one of the control switches on the wall.

Star like lights shimmered through the place from different corners and reflected upon the marble floor and the water from the pool perfectly.

My pictures were also placed in places I didn't know they were, because of the darkness.

I was happily crying by the time she walked back to me.

Then she got on one knee and smiled at me beautifully, looking up at me with that loving look in her eyes.

I could pass out from the happiness right now.. she's proposing to me, again!

"Will you marry me, and be my muse again, through thick and thin, and help me raise our daughter, Rosé Park?" She held her hand out with a twinkle in her eyes.

I suddenly felt giddy and excited at the same time. Boy I could scream. But I just stuck to the crying.

"Yes.. yes Jisoo unnie. I'll marry you.." I smiled sweetly placed my hand in hers.