29- Cʟᴀʀɪᴛʏ

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

"Mummy, Daddy!" Lia ran to us as soon as she heard my voice and my dad lifted me off my feet.

"Yah Appa! I'm a grown woman! Don't do that in front of my child!" I laughed heartily and he tickled me.

"I don't care. You'll always be my little Chu.." He sniffled and hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry Appa, you'll always be my best friend, no matter how old I get" I hugged him back and he wiped his tears. Mom joined in the hug and I rested my chin on her head.

"You guys will always be special. You'll forever remain my cool parents" I told them and kissed mom'ss cheek.

"What are you guys still doing here? Join us" Mom called Rosé and Lia and they hurried to us.

...

"Wow! Is this our house now Daddy?" Lia asked me curiously and I nodded. We're back at our old house. The same one Rosé and I moved to after our first wedding.

It holds alot of memories.

"Yes, it's our home now little princess" I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine. Aww.

"Come on, I'll show you your room. Jisoo, we're hungry, cook for us" Rosé winked at me as she took Lia from and I nodded.

...

𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

"Ahh, yes, right there Jisoo. Yes, this is the life. Being pregnant is good" I relaxed and placed my head on my arms as Jisoo massaged my feet.

"That means there's next time"

"No" I hummed. She suddenly stopped massaging my feet.

I opened my eyes only to see her on top of me.

"How about now?" She grinned.

"No. I don't want my child to get poked. Shoo" I pushed her off and grabbed my juice.

"Aww. But there's many ways love" She laid beside me and kissed my cheek.

"No. I don't want any complications, especially from you" I scrunched my nose and she pouted.

"Pleaseu? I'll be careful. I promise"

"Okay. But only this once"

"You won't regret it"

"You better make sure"

𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

"Carefully, slowly" I told her while helping her her down the stairs. Her tummy was starting to show.

"Why don't you just carry me? You carried Jennie unnie"

"Not yet. I want you to get exercise Pasta"

"You're so mean. I'm carrying our baby for goodness sake you babo" She nagged and I sighed then swept her off her feet.

"Happy?" I asked and she kissed my cheek.

"Now, I am" She smiled then booped nose and I chuckled.

𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

"More Jisoo more, I'm almost out of rice. And get me some burgers, oh and kimchi" I called out while watching my favourite drama and Lia giggled in my lap while Jennie laughed her head off before getting an idea.

"Oh Lisa~"

"Yes My Queen" She arrived and bowed.

"I want more ice cream. And some spicy food" She handed Lisa her plate and she nodded before leaving, while Jisoo returned with my food.